More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Erosire Erosire

Where should he be dumped?

Near Konoha

What the fuck…?

Alex thought he was dreaming for a moment. Once that weird entity vanished, he pinched himself to make sure it wasn’t a dream. It wasn't. He then looked around to see if there was anything nearby. All around him was pure whiteness. Even the ground he stood on was white.

There was no ground beneath his feet. There was simply nothing.

He sighed and looked at the screen in front of him. Being a gamer, the window was pretty standard stuff in many role-playing games – ranging from his overall appearance and basic attributes and abilities. He could customize his appearance, facial features and body shape without using any given points.

And without much thought, Alex buffed himself and made the best part of his body bigger.

Men will be men.

Alex stopped increasing its size when he felt he was being dragged down by its sheer weight alone. The muscles he gained were merely cosmetic. It didn't make him any stronger. He had to allocate points to STR for that.

But before that, Alex checked the abilities options. Increasing basic stats was good idea, but abilities would be more useful in early stage. He had read a lot – a lot! – of fan fiction to know there was a long road ahead of him – with blood and sweat and gruesome training just to be strong enough to make a different.

Honestly, Alex rather not go through all that and shortcut his ways to the top. Fuck the normal route!

"Let's see… oh, Sharingan, I have that thank you," Alex told the console.

One point was used to unlock the Sharingan. Alex could feel his eyes pulsated seconds later. Everything around him became sharper, clearer. He blinked several times and checked his own reflection on the hovering window, seeing one red tomoe in his eyes.

"Maybe another point…?"

One more own unlocked the second tomoe. Another one gave him all three. At that point, Alex realized one point would raise the level of his ability by one. He scanned up and down the ability list for anything of use, but an idea came to his mind.

"What if I just put all points into one?" Alex muttered and did just that. His Sharingan was maxed out at 100 points, and his eyes were entirely red due to the amount of tomoes it had.

"Interesting," a voice muttered before the screen disappeared. A blinding flash of light hit him, causing him to be momentary blinded. When Alex came to, he found himself standing in the middle of the field, surrounding with trees. The scene looked was strangely familiar.

"I'm not in the elemental nation, am I?" Alex muttered before scanning the surrounding. With his godly Sharingan, he could see everything around him for hundreds of miles. His eyes immediately focused in one direction.

"Holy shit, it's Konohagakure! No way! No fucking way!"

What should he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)