More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bolt8091 Bolt8091

What Does The Day Bring?

A Mysterious Hole

Texas was currently making her way to the Sheriff's office. It was still early so there weren't that many people around. Maybe 2 or 4 here in there, but those were mostly shopkeepers waking up early to open their shops. "Ah sure hope nothin crazy happens today." Texas says with a yawn.

As Texas was in front of the sheriff's office and just as she was about go up the small steps. She noticed a small hole in ground about 6 feet away from the office. Now normally this wouldn't bother the sheriff there were plenty of critters in the desert that could've made that hole. But Texas had a gut feeling that she should check it out.

She inspected the hole once she was near it. "Hmm." The sheriff hummed to herself in curiosity. "This hole's a little to big for a scorpion to make." Texas pondered to herself as the hole itself was about 4.24 inches. Texas then bend over and stuck her hand in the hole. It was strange the hole was big enough for a hand to fit into.

She didn't really feel anything that could do any harm. "Well ah guess there's no point in me wasting time here." Texas says as she turned her away from the hole. She was feeling pretty foolish for sticking her hand into a random hole. Luckily for her there was no one around at the moment to see her doing this. "Ah better get to the office and-"

Suddenly a rope came from the ground and wrapped around Texas's arm. Texas literally had no time to react and could widened her eyes as in the couple of seconds of shock before..

ZOOOOMP!

The rope yanked Texas down compressing her body through the tiny hole in an instant. Unfortunately Texas's pants and boots are the only two that weren't yanked down. Her boots spun cartoonishly in the air for a few seconds before stopping and falling the ground. And her pants fluttered about in the air before landing gently on the ground. Nobody was around to see what happened to the sheriff or where she went.

Suddenly a goat woman showed up and found the boots and pants as she picks them up. "Tsk tsk tsk tsk, now who i da world would leave such fine pants and boots on the ground like that?" She asked a she picked them up and walked off unaware that they belong to the sheriff.

And speaking of the sheriff...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Were the the screams of the bootless and pantless Texas Stanton as was being dragged underground. Her lips flapping back in the air as she pulled at crazy speeds. Next thing she sees is a huge sign on an large orange circle that had a WB on it that had the Warner Brothers on said WB.

"No! No! No! No!" Texas screamed thinking she was going to get flattened against. But to her surprise she went through it easily making the logo make a cartoonish "Whip" "Whip". Unfortunately after she was pulled through she saw she was in the sky. She looked down up at the camera with a fearful face and gave loud audible gulp. Before her arm was stretched downward first followed by the rest of her body stretching down and following after. Leaving only her hat fluttering in the air before Texas free hand reached back up and grabbed pulling it down leaving a dust cloud.

AaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Texas screamed as the was yanked down towards the ground of a town that rapidly approaching before....

BOOOOM!

There was a large dust cloud that appeared after she crashed into the ground. The one was pulling the rope was none other than Yosemite Sam as he walked away from wrapping his rope around his arm with a proud smile. He left Texas there as she begun to sit up, when she did it showed little sheriff badges flying around her head as her eyes were spinning as well.

Texas shook her head to get her senses and looked around to get her bearings. She was in a strange unfamiliar town. "Eh, watch out for that first step doc. It's a loo loo. Said an iconic voice that was new to Texas. She turns and see none other than Bugs Bunny leaning against a tree. But he wasn't the only one there to greet Texas on the other side of the tree was a female bunny with tan fur, blonde bangs, and wears a yellow tank-top, purple shorts and a matching purple rubber band on both ears like a ponytail and she had aqua colored eyes, and a very curvaceous body.

She seemed to be eyeing Texas with a mischievous look. "Now Lola play nice for now." Bugs told the female bunny now dubbed Lola. "Oh don't worry Bugs i won't do anything.....at least not right now." Lola said but saying that last part under her breath. Suddenly the rest of the Looney Tunes started coming out to meet the newcomer. Texas was about to start asking questions until Daffy Duck step through the crowd.

"Back off! Let the ducktor take a look at this recruit!" Daffy exclaimed before pulling a lever. "Wait! Recruit for whaAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Texas was about to ask until the chair she was in (that somehow got under her) sent her 30 feet in the air. It stopped up there as Texas was shaking and holding the arms for dear life. "Oops, a little high." Daffy said. Lola leans over to Daffy and whispers. "Maybe you should bring her down Daff, but make sure it's as possible in case she's afraid of heights." Lola fibbed as Texas looks down at him with pitiful face that said "please don't." But not getting message Daffy pulls the lever. "Good idea! Going down!" The duck shouted before pulling the lever.

"Oh no." Was all the poor sheriff could whimper before the chair plummeted down along with screaming Texas. It crashed to the ground creating a dust cloud, when it cleared it showed an accordion of Texas Stanton bouncing up in down making the same sound as one. "Come on! Pull yourself together cowgirl!" Lola teased making the others Tunes laugh. She then pulled Texas by her ponytail while stepping on her feet and stretched her back to normal with loud "SNAP!" Texas snapped out of her daze and glared at the female bunny noticing how much shorter she was to her. "Now listen hear you-!" Texas was about to scream at the bunny until Daffy turned her back towards her.

"Sso Ms. Sssheriff what do you ssay we go for a little Sspin? Daffy asked her. Before Texas could reply Lola replied first from behind her. "I can help with that!" Lola exclaimed excitedly, Texas turned to shout to the rabbit girl only for vision to be filled with something red before it was replaced with a blurry vision of everything and stars. The camera zooms out showing a spinning at an intense speed. It then shows Lola with a smug smile on her face...aaand a giant boxing glove on her right hand as they watch Texas spin like a top.

Bugs walks over to Lola while munching his carrot. "Eh, don't ya think you're enjoying this a little to much?" Bugs asked his girlfriend. Lola just shrugged, "Hey don't blame me, blame the guy who's writing this chapter." Lola explained. Bugs shrugged as well "Fair enough."

Daffy the grabbed the top of Texas's head stopping her from spinning. But once she stopped her eyes were swirly and multicorlored and her body was all twisted up. Daffy then check inside her ears. Once he was done he smacked the sheriff again unraveling her making normal again. "Say ah!" Daffy said as he put a thermometer in her mouth which then grew to massive size making Texas eyes widened in horror. Thermometer then exploded making a "BOOM!" As it created a smoke cloud which cleared and revealed Texas with a match sized charred head as the white in her eyes were the only thing that didn't blend with black. She coughs letting out a smoke ring before Daffy stamped her head.

This causes Texas's head to turn back to normal but with a red stamp mark that compacted her face in. The words on it said "Meh." Daffy then spoke up, "Okay! Sshe's a.....Meh." Daffy said as he waves his hand in a fifty-fifty manner to the other toons. "Well I say! I say that's better than nothing, sort of." Foghorn Leghorn said a little skeptical.

While they were talking, Texas felt around on her face and found the place were her face was compacted into. She reaches in and pulls her face out stretching it out before letting go with a "SNAP!" Texas face then turns pure red her patience was now gone! "What in the world's going in here?! Who are you critters and where then Hell am I?! Texas shouted demanding answers.

"More important quesstion, why are in your underwear? Asked Sylvester the cat. Texas raised a brow at that but then noticed a breeze past her legs. She looks down her eyes widened in horror to see her pants were gone revealing her olive green panties her med size ass and juicy thighs. Texas let out a scream of horror and turned away using her hat to cover her front. But then she looked back and saw her shapely ass was pointing towards the toons. What's worst Texas panties are always wedged between her juicy cheeks.

"Oh my!" Granny said as she covered Tweety bird's eyes. Lola smirks "Not bad Sheriff, you're as big as me." Lola said proudly as she pointed a thumb at herself. While the guys all let out wolf whistles as their head literally turned into wolves. "Baby!" They all shouted in unison.

"Stop staring!" Texas shouted blushing trying to cover her ample behind with Jacket. Soon Bugs Bunny explained to Texas about their situation with the Monstars and how they'll become they're slaves on "Moron Mountain" if they lose a basket ball game. "Ah still don't have any idea what this has to do with me." Texas states with a frown. "Well we heards ya's rep in your town so we figured you could help us out." Bugs explained. "Eh what i'm saying is, WE NEED YOUR HEEEELP!" Bugs screamed the last part in her face.

Texas thought about it, she shouldn't get involved after all these guys literally humiliated her. Hell it was way worst than any of them other defeats she suffered at home. Although they only did this cause they were so she can't be all that mad. She may not know what this "Basket-ball" thing is but maybr these critters could show her the ropes. And if she doesn't agree she's not sure how these guys will react they might do some other crazy stuff to her.. Besides, how bad can these Monstars guys be? It's not like this is a one off thing. And some unknown outside was going make her go through some humiliating things only have her thrown to other cartoon worlds of famous movies and cartoons.

"She don't know me very well, do she?" The author of the chapter said to the readers as he gives a mischievous smile.

Does Texas agree or decline?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)