More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pornsleuth6 pornsleuth6

Who first?

A Most Devious Scheme (Olivia Rodrigo, Cons)

An article in the months afterwards claimed that “Olivia Rodrigo didn’t put her money where her mouth is” in regards to the lack of a lawsuit. But, that’s not true, she put money on giant cocks all the time. Afterall, NDAs don’t go on trees and neither do 9+ inchers.

—---------------------------------------

People have always underestimated Olivia. They see a dumb diva, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. She was cunning and calculated. She saw things 10 steps ahead and knew how to get exactly what she wanted. So when her manager came to her address her low popularity among adults and black people in general, his pitch of dating a black celeb fell short. Olivia countered with what probably is more of a conspiracy than a plan.

Step 1: Film a gangbang with several black dudes.

Step 2: Use shell companies to purchase a computer program used to make deepfakes.

Step 3: Quietly release the tape on porn sites and social media.

Step 4: By this point, people will be claiming it’s real but a star having such a professional sex tape of a gangbang will create doubt. Olivia and her lawyers will come out with a statement attacking (you guessed it) the very deepfake program that she now controls.

Step 5: Profit. The premium faking program sells like hotcakes. No credible person believes that the video is actually of Olivia so her reputation is still intact; in fact, she actually gets sympathy and support from the public due to this gross violation. But, the porno did its trick. Even if they don’t think it’s actually her, the video was viewed by millions and subconsciously made them view her as more adult. Black men especially viewed her in a much more positive light and ticket sales in that demographic skyrocketed.

Olivia came out of the “ordeal” richer, more popular, and sexually fulfilled. Her stardom had long been a burden that kept her from exploring her exhibitionist side, now she had a way around that. She wondered if other stars might feel the same. People would get suspicious if no other “fake” of that quality ever popped up from the program. She would love to release another one, but there needed to be a buffer video. It might be time to hit up her pal, Addison.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)