More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kin1041 kin1041

Where do we star?

A Morning Hiccup

Despite his bad luck, Joe could usually expect his mornings to be pretty quiet. Yet he can't get even that small luxury every now and again. Half-asleep, Joe starts his day like most people and heads to the bathroom. The second he opened the door, he got greeted by his naked mother, Samantha Davis.

"Joe?!" she exclaimed. Despite being in her forties, Samantha was in great shape. A toned body with plump breasts and a nice ass. She kept her blonde hair short to "show her maturity," as she puts it, Joe didn't know what that meant, but it looked lovely on her all the same.

"S-Sorry!" Joe exclaimed. He was about to shut the door and wait outside when his mother stopped him.

"Not so fast, young man!" she grabbed the door and pulled him inside. "You can't just barge in on a woman while she's in the bathroom and expect to get away with it." Joe stood in the bathroom with his naked mother. Already he could tell something was off. His mother didn't believe in luck, so she had no sympathy for her son's misfortunes. That said, Sam would usually shrug off slip-ups like this. It wasn't the first time he accidentally walked in on her or his sisters in the bathroom, and none of them made a big deal about it.

"Did you honestly want to see me naked that badly?" she asked. Another thing that was off was that Sam didn't cover herself despite being angry about seeing her naked. She crossed her arms over her chest, but that was more to look angry than protect her modesty.

"N-no!" Joe exclaimed. "It was an accident." Sam raised an eyebrow, then moved her arms under her breasts and pushed them up. Joe couldn't help but stare, and that sealed his fate.

"Right," Sam said with disbelief. "An "accident". Well, you're about to get your wish, mister. Strip." Sam said that last word with enough authority that Joe complied even as he was wondering what was happening. After being as naked as his mother, Sam turned to the bathtub and started the shower. "Since you want to see me naked so badly, you can help me with my shower."

"W-what?" Joe asked incredulously. How was that a punishment? Typically, an eighteen-year-old man would consider bathing his mother a sentence, but it didn't work in this one. Right now, Sam thought Joe _wanted _to peep on her. So forcing him to shower with her seems counterproductive. Still, despite knowing that something was wrong, Joe obediently stepped into the shower with his mother. Years of failed attempts to explain his bad luck and constant mistakes had taught Joe to accept his punishments without a fight. It was easier for everyone despite the unfairness of it all. Sam stepped inside and grabbed the soap bottles.

"Here's how we'll do this," Sam said firmly. "We'll be washing each other, which means your hands will be on me at all times. Make sure you get everywhere, Joe. I won't have your laziness compromise my hygiene." Joe nodded as he lathered up his hands. This situation became seriously messed up quickly, but at this point, he might as well go along with it in the hopes that it ends sooner. Joe started washing his mother in the safer areas, her face, arms, and back. He wanted to avoid her more private parts as much as possible. Sam didn't have the same reservations. Her hands immediately went for his groin, and she started lathering up his dick. Her hands moved in ways that made Joe bite his lip to not let out a sound. If she thought he was enjoying this, then things could escalate. And escalate they did.

Joe finished with his mother's upper body, minus her breasts, and was going to move onto her feet. He couldn't, however, as Sam refused to let go of his penis, which was now hard. It was embarrassing enough to be brought to an erection by his mother, but now Sam was jerking him off as she cleaned him.

"At least one part of you is honest," Sam stated as she gave her son's dick a quick squeeze.

"M-mom..." Joe croaked out. Before he could say anything, one of Sam's hands grabbed his wrist and his hand onto her breasts.

"I told you to get everything," Sam scolded him. "You're still a very bad listener." She kept her hands on his groping palm and erect member. She was jerking him off and forcing him to grope her breast. Sam let out a few noises as she moved her son's hand to a few sweet spots but other than that, she remained stoic.

"This is crazy..." Joe muttered. He probably shouldn't have said that, but his mind couldn't process what was happening. His mother glared at him and squeezed his dick harder.

"You came in here looking to peep on me, and now I'm giving you more than you bargained for to stop you peeping in the future. What's so crazy about that?"

"Everything." Joe croaked out before he could stop himself. His mother's glare grew harsher, and she removed her hands from his body.

"Clearly, you need harsher treatment for it to sink into your thick head," Sam said disdainfully. Sam turned around and placed her hands on the tile wall, and then she arched her back and stuck her butt out towards her son. Joe watched this in wide-eyed shock as he realized what she wanted him to do.

'But she wouldn't do that...' Joe thought frantically. 'There's no way she would think that is an actual punishment, right?!'

As if answering his question, Sam shot Joe a stern look and said three words. "Stick it in."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)