More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

Who's my first victim?

A Mom.

I was standing on the sidewalk, looking over at a rugby field, until I noticed a Mini-van pulled up in front of the field, suddenly something or someone caught my attention, I noticed a woman, she was about 5'5, shoulder length long blonde hair, blue eyes, a cute button nose, and a wonderful smile, she was sitting in the driver-seat of the Mini-van, and was talking to her teenage daughter.

I knew that this mom was going to be mine, I waited until her teenage daughter got out of the passenger seat of the Mini-van, I Casually walked toward the open driver-side window of the Mini-Van, Until she saw me.

"Hello, there, how about if I take you to my house?", Eric asked.

"Oh Ok", the mom answered.

She moved over to the driver-seat, I opened the driver-side door, sat in the front seat, and started driving away, about an hour later we arrive at my house, I pulled up on the driveway in front of my house, in front of the garage, I pushed the garage door button, the garage door opened, I drove the Mini-Van inside the garage, the garage door closed behind us, we got out of the Mini-van, and went inside the house.

I found out that the mom's name was Kathy, she was married to her husband for forty-six years, she was also a devoted mother of an 18-year-old teenage daughter and a 3-year-old son.

I took Kathy by the hand, led her into a secret room, I closed the door behind us.

"Kathy, why don't you sit down in this chair?", Eric asked.

"All Right", Kathy answered.

Kathy sat down in the chair, her hands were on her lap, while I took out a jar that was full of parasite worms, I put it on a table behind the chair.

"Kathy would you please tilt your head back for me?", Eric asked.

"All right", Kathy answered as she tilted her head.

I had moved her shoulder length blonde hair back from her ear, I took out a parasite worm, and put it in Kathy's ear, she gasped and started squirming, as the parasite worm went into her ear.

all of a sudden Kathy stopped squirming, she had a blank look on her face, she raised her head up.

"I am here to serve you master", Kathy answered in a flat monotone voice.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)