More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by akaimikazuki akaimikazuki

What kind of parasite is it?

A Mimic Slime

"A slime?" she muttered, "how's a slime a parasite?"

"Not just any slime! I call it Mimic Slime! It can consume and imitate any liquid it comes into contact with!"

"So? That doesn't make it a parasite"

"You don't understand, I said ANY liquid. That includes bodily fluids like blood and such"

The witch blinked. If the slime could eat bodily fluids and replace them with itself, then that was indeed a terrifying parasite. If that is left unchecked, then eventually the host's whole body will be replaced by the slime and...

"The host will cease to exist, and a slime who pretends to be them will be born in its place," she muttered in disbelief.

"Exactly, but you missed some details! The fully infected Secondary Hosts' personality will be a mix of the Primary Host and their former self, but they would be completely loyal to the Primary Host!"

The witch put down the research notes, completely flabbergasted by the outlandish experiment. A parasite that eats people from the inside and eventually taking over their bodies while wearing their skin? What kind of horror has her friend unleashed upon this land?

"Have you..." she swallowed her saliva, "have you completed this creature?"

"Yep!" the mad witch grinned happily.

"...Are you the Primary Host?"

"What? Of course not, that would be disastrous," she replied, "we can't have copies of me running around, the world would be destroyed in no time! I know I'm crazy, but I'm not THAT crazy!"

The saner witch sighed in relief, "whew... So you are not actually crazy enough to test that thing, huh? That's good to know"

"Oh no, I already put one inside a test subject," she replied nonchalantly.

"WHAT?! WHO?!"

"Calm down, geez. You can see them on the last page. You really should have read my notes until the end"

Ignoring the mad witch's words, the friend opened the last page of the research notes to find out who had become this terrible slime's Primary Host. She hoped she could somehow make sure that this would not go out of control.

Who was the Primary Host for the Mimic Slime?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)