More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lampost lampost

What's next?

A Magical Artifact

A long long time ago, there was a wizard. (No, not that wizard. A completely different wizard.). Like most master wizards, the wizard had an apprentice. In this case the apprentice was a rather beautiful young woman. While the wizard had initially chosen her as an apprentice due to her intelligence, he eventually ended up falling in love with her as she grew more and more beautiful. When the woman's apprenticeship came to an end, the wizard confessed his feelings to her, but was shocked when she rejected him.

Greatly upset by the rejection, the wizard sought by crafting an artifact. Giving it to her on her birthday, the wizard laughed as the woman's clothes exploded off her body. Upset, the woman conjured up new clothes only for them to be destroyed as well. The artifact had affected the woman by giving her a curse of never ending nudity. The wizard was punished for his crime, but the curse remained. And though many attempts were made to destroy the artifact, none succeeded.

And so the artifact traveled through the ages, granting it's curse of nudity to many women. Sometimes as a tool of or other times by complete accident.

Until one day, it ended up in the possession of a certain young huntress.

How does Ruby get the artifact?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)