More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by duduvar duduvar

Who gets a sign, or who leaves one?

A Mad Genius Professor

Well, my genius has made the breakthrough! All those long night, years upon years of schooling and research. All that time struggling to get my papers peer-reviewed. Well, now I don't need any of that! I suppose when you have walking evidence before you, you don't need one of your peers to tell you you're correct.

To be precise, it was rather kneeling evidence. Looking down at the blonde beauty bobbing up and down my shaft, I admire the woman who once was my peer. Well, she still is my peer it's not like that's changing any time soon. I owe her a lot actually. Dr. Marissa Kelly was one of the finest linguists in the country, helming an astonishing amount of research over her young career. No one would expect someone with her resume to be this young, but I am sure glad we ended up in the same college. Her long blonde hair, cute small glasses over her hazel eyes, and tall gently curved body definitely showcased her youthful glow. Even if she's been in academia for 10 years she's still in her absolute prime. Her professional but stylish way of dressing and her confidence helped showcase a woman who may be young in her field but demanded respect from everyone.

I suppose this air about her may be one of my biggest inspirations for my current project. As a psychologist, I've done plenty of under the table research about manipulating people's behavior. Getting bonuses out of bosses, loosening up a date, I've even gotten some students to give me a little eye candy during class. With the normal, conversation based techniques I had however, there were severe limits to what I could do. It wasn't until I probed into Dr. Kelly's mind slightly and got her on board with my off the record research that I realized the limits of my attempts.

Speech based hypnosis had a seriously hard time getting someone to act against their nature. In order to get good results, you have to trick them using stuff they already want. Much is possible with this, but it can be very, very, time consuming. After working my way through this step with Dr. Kelly, I was able to get her input on her specialty; written language. Turns out, the brain actually processes written language in a much different way than spoken, and with her help I was able to devise a script that would only be read by one's subconscious mind. While before I had to trick people into obeying me, it turns out with this script people were helpless to obey. There was one slight problem though, depending on your perspective.

"I'm going to break out of this and end your life." Ah, there it is. Between long sessions of sucking, Marissa Kelly came up to fix her hair, giving herself enough time for a short little quip before her body gets back to work on my dick. Sure enough, her hands finish straightening her hair and her red lips go back to my shaft almost without missing a single moment. I had actually managed to get her to wear brighter lipstick before any of this language study was finished, which is something that I think improved her image quite a bit and I really appreciated. She probably still thinks it was her idea, even if she knows how deeply I can control her now she doesn't realize the ideas I planted in her months ago. That lipstick and taller heels were small touches but still nice.

"Oh, don't worry Marissa that won't happen. Bad girl." Upon those last two words, Marissa's hand swung behind her and left a stinging slap on her ass. The way she was kneeling down, her soft curves strained the tight pencil skirt quite nicely, and while her rear was tightly packed in their it jiggled nicely under the of her hand. One of the nice little training triggers I had installed in her. Won't lead to anything on it's own but can help keep her from acting out as much. Plus, seeing her herself was pretty nice.

Leaning back and enjoying myself with her expert blowjob skills, cultivated once again by some mild encouragement from me, I look over all the list commands I had installed in her mind. Naturally these were translated out of the mind-text as I called it, and I had made myself immune to it's effects. All it took was one read for Marissa to be taken over though, and while her subconscious knew the commands front and back, consciously Marissa might not know what some of these do until it's too late.

I will not hurt Jason Rogers
If I try to tell someone what Jason Rogers did to me with mind control, I will instead attempt to seduce them
If I try to write down what Jason Rogers did to me with mind control, I will instead masturbate
I will kneel when Jason Rogers say "kneel" and may only stop when he says I may stop
I will perform any sexual act Jason Rogers asks me to
I will spank myself whenever Jason Rogers says "bad girl"
I will move in a way that shows off my body, especially my tits and ass
I will always show off my cleavage
I will never talk back or reprimand anyone I catch staring at my body
If I notice someone trying to sneak glances at my body, hide the fact they're looking at me, or express guilt at looking at me, I will encourage them to look openly at me
I will not quit my job at Helmsdeep University
I will immediately read anything Jason Rogers tells me to read

I will read every email Jason Rogers sends me, and check my University email every morning

This was a pretty good start for my favorite colleague, and had lots of stuff I would have appreciated in my professor while I was undergrad. As I was going over this list, her wonderful mouth was getting me to the finish line. I lean back in my chair and let her do all the work, and soon after I explode in her mouth. Swallowing my load with a groan around my dick, she tucks away my diminishing cock and sits back on her knees, still stuck in her kneeling position. Staring me dead in the eyes, I would be a little scared right now if I wasn't her puppet master.

"You're sick." She says, staring dead in my eyes. With a little space between us, I really get to admire her properly. Her button up shirt has most of the buttons undone thanks to my new commands, showcasing a nice bit of cleavage. Her tits aren't huge, but they're a nice size and an appreciated sight. Maybe I'll get her to make them bigger. Still wearing her glasses, her lipstick unfortunately got a little worn down from her work, and her hair could be better but that honestly just makes the look hotter to me.

"I know that's how you feel, but I'm basically king now! Nothing will stop me from doing this to everyone on campus!"

"....On campus? You have a mind controlling superpower and your aspirations are the campus?" Marissa gives me a weird look. I laugh at her response...wait, she does have something of a point. Is the campus really the best I can do with this?

...

"Well, mind-controlling the world or the country would definitely draw a lot of attention before I can claim everyone! Have to start small!" I declare theatrically, puffing out my chest in front of my captive audience.

"Yea, uh huh. With your mind control powers that leave the victim conscious of your control? How long until someone finds a way to wrestle out of that?" Foolish woman...Wait, that's actually a good point. Damn, she's not top of her field for no reason. I guess my ambition overshot the capabilities of my tool, not that king of the university was super ambitious to begin with. I must have been in academia too long if that's my aspiration.

Ok, so maybe turning everyone into my puppet isn't the most...stable idea. Fine! I can still do something with this. During my initial studies, I was at least able to convert one thought into a written command. This is not illegal. I had used it to get Marissa on board on the project, but any attempts to find similar memes to implant through words fell short. Maybe there's something I can do with this however.

"Ok fine, maybe I won't control everyone here! Still, I hope you enjoy being my . And I can still have some fun with this language we made, just you see. I have a few games lined up for the student body."

"You're a fool if you think I won't find a way out of this! I'm more than half the reason you were able to do this in the first place, just wait and see-"

"Bad girl."

"Oh! You fucker..." Landing a sharp spank on her ass manages to stop her monologue before it can really begin, thankfully. I didn't have anything to shut her up with right now aside from my dick, but that wasn't really ready to go again. Ok, so games...I had a few lined up. Role-play Nametags, Hot Potato Sign, Trading Triggers. These weren't things that would like, turn the entire students body into sluts, but they could certain mess with people. Would definitely be a hit at parties. While I love me some sex slaves, I have Marissa and a few other colleagues I could potentially ensnare, not to mention the student body. But just since a little bit of chaos seems like it could be fun, I decide to enlist Marissa on helping me get this started. With Marissa kneeling there staring daggers at me, I quickly write up a list of instructions for her, which despite her obvious struggle she still ends up reading all the way through.

"Ok, Marissa, you can get up and go give out those signs!" Finally able to get off her knees, Marissa shoots up and stretches her legs. With her skirt much shorter than in the past, I get to see plenty of thigh as she loosens herself up, and thankfully I don't even need to try to hide it now. After her short stretch, Marissa bends over to grab the crude cardboard signs on the ground, which are covered in the mind-text and only a small amount of English. As she slowly bends over, she gives me a solid look down her blouse, which I soak in as her pose lingers a moment grabbing the items.

"I told you Jason, I won't become your doll! You'll pay for this!" Yelling back to me as her body heads to the door, I enjoy the exaggerated sway of her ass on the way out. While it used to be her subliminally encouraged heels giving her a subtle swing, the new Marissa will find it impossible to not show off that booty wherever she goes. Watching her strut away, I can confirm that I'm basically doing God's work livening up this college with her presence. She gives me one last glare before shutting the door behind her, ready to search for appropriate students for the signs. I wasn't sure if I planned on patronizing the women she found, but I was definitely going to enjoy the show regardless.

How does she enjoy her search?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)