More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by W33bl3 W33bl3

What or whom do you see?

A Lizard Girl

The scales on the woman's body glisten in the sunlight, a deep green with red highlights along the edges of her arms legs and tail. You blink, mind confused. A tail? You watch the tip of it twitch and flick back and forth, it is obviously not a costume. She turns and you can see that her hips have a slim silver chain around them, with just the tiniest scrap of cloth covering her sex. Her breasts are rather large, at least a handful if not a bit more, but her broad chest makes them seem smaller. The nipples are pretty well hidden, and inverted, but the red tinge of her scales shows exactly where they are. She is nearly six feet tall, and her head while reptilian, has a human aspect to it.

You stare at her, watching her snapping sticks into controllable lengths, and the play of her super toned and muscled body makes your cock start to squirm. Without thinking your thumb starts to slide up and down your growing length as she continues working, oblivious to you lurking in the woods behind her. She pauses a few times, and you can hear her breathing rapidly, in-out, then going back to work. She finds a thick log, and setting her sticks aside, starts to wrestle with it. She spreads her feet wide, flexes her legs as she pulls on the log. Her tail lifts and you can see the crimson center of her ass, the opening flexes several times, it glistens wetly as the scales part and the struggle of lifting the log makes her moan softly.

Sneak closer

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)