More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dawnfyre Dawnfyre

How will our tale of superpowered passion in the stars begin?

A Little Alien Life Form

Lt. Jane Parker went into the lab of the First Science Officer Amanda Holt, or Mandy as she's called. She closed the door, then locked it before going up to Mandy from behind, throwing her arms around the redhead, and rocking her in a hug "Miss me?" Jane whispered in Mandy's ear, with a little nibble on the earlobe before giving her a big wet smooch on the side of her neck. Mandy giggled, twisted in Jane's arms to turn around so that she could lock her lips with the blonde pilot, bodies pressed together, tongues tangling fluidly in a deep kiss.

"Brought me back anything interesting from the Dark Moon?" Mandy asked, leaning back a little to look at Jane after their breaths had returned to normal, fingers brushing away stray strands of golden hair from Jane's face.

"All work and no play, huh?" Jane smiled "I brought myself back. What do you say to that?" She gave Mandy a swat on her ass. "But lemme show you something"

Jane held up a little cage "These were all over the Dark Moon caves. They swarmed all over me. I thought I was going to die! But, I escaped, and whaddayouknow, this one was a stowaway on the capsule, so now I have an example to show you, for the interest of science!"

Something rattled in the cage. It was like a huge caterpillar, slightly longer than a foot and thick as a woman's forearm. "It has two heads, imagine that!" "You've got to be kidding me!" Mandy gasped. Each of the two heads on either end, bore a remarkable resemblance to the mushroom crown of a big penis. Mandy licked her lips, with an involuntary shudder, eyes wide, watching it as it moved slowly within the cage. She jumped back instinctively when a long thin tongue shot out of the single opening at one of the heads, swirled it around before sucking it back in with a slurping sound. Jane laughed "Don't worry, it's harmless, mostly! Wanna see? Hey, you are supposed to be Science Officer, responsible for investigating new life forms and all"

Mandy moved back a little more "In a controlled environment! And you are out of control showing me this....thing!"

Jane opened the cage and pulled the creature out, holding it with both of her palms up before setting it on the counter, where it inched itself slowly back and forth "It moves with a mass of little legs and little suction cups on the underside. They tickle like nothing else on your skin!"

'What!?" Mandy whispered with a hand on her mouth "Did you say they swarmed all over you?"

"Mmmmm yesssss" Jane chuckled, running her fingertips on the back of the thing. "Aaaall over me....I never cummed so hard. I thought I was going to die from cumming and cumming....and this one...I am glad it came back with me. I call it my little cock worm..."

"Jane!" Mandy started to back away.....

(I'll leave it at that)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)