More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jake1234 jake1234

What does she buy?

A Leather Wrist Band (Accidental/Assisted Nudity)

Ash enters the shop looking around for anything that might stand out for her. There’s not a single soul in sight except for a man setting up some new items on a shelf. The shop itself looks like a museum gift shop for anything and everything, toys, trinkets, jewelry, clothing, etc.

“Hey let me know if you see anything you like ok?” Said the man.

The shop keep himself looks of average build, dark hair with a tired aftershave.

Ash is wearing a light tank top, tight jeans, and untied sneakers.

“Kay” said Ash not looking up from where she’s looking. She eventually picks out this leather wrist band with a simple design of a black cat imbedded into it. “Hmm, this is pretty cute...” Trying it on her left wrist it was a perfect fit for Ash. “Hey how much for this?” She said turning towards the shop keep. Ash accidentally knocks over a small toy rubber ball, not paying too much attention she doesn’t notice.

“Ten bucks, its real leather. Good material” said the shop keep. The man stoped restocking and walked towards Ash.

“Ok I’ll take it. Thanks!” Said ash looking down at the band while taking out some cash. Although today Ash is going to pay much more than cash.

This leather wrist band curses the wearer causing extremely embarrassing situations to occur the worst of times. Accidental shirt lifts, panty pulls, and how ever else the wearer can be striped naked for all around to see. The band effects those around Ash as well, her friends are much more inclined to pants her or pull her shirt up in front of some guys to embarrass Ash. Usually something like this would ruin friendships, but the bracelet effects Ash so she won’t hold a grudge besides complaining and cussing. Even though Ash’s humiliation could get pretty hardcore, everyone involved would laugh it off and enjoy the show. While Ash on the other hand will be just as embarrassed as she would be normally.

Handing some cash over to the shop keep Ash says, “Thanks, this is kind of a weird place but you’ve got some neat stuff here.” Turning to leave Ash doesn’t pay attention to her footing as she’s looking down at her new accessory. She completely trips over her own untied shoelaces.

“Ahh!” She screams as she begins to take a bad fall, the shop keep thinks fast and grabs the back of her jeans, unintentionally grabbing her panties as well. The shop keep steps forward to keep his balance, but accidentally steps on a small rubber ball on the floor, slipping he falls forward as well. The man inadvertently pulled down Ash’s jeans and panties as he fell forward, knocking over Ash as they take a tumble together.

The man quickly gets up “Oh shit hey are you o-“ before he could finish he saw much more of his customer than he expected.

Ash had her pants and panties pulled down all the way to her ankles, without even realizing this was the case she attempted to get back up by getting on all fours facing down. “Ugh, yea I’m fine” said Ash. Her ass was bent over, spreading her pussy and giving a little peak at her pink asshole.

The shop keep was speechless as all he could do was stare at Ash’s completely exposed hairless pussy and bent over ass. “I- uh... your-“ stuttered the man.

Ash at this point, wondering why she cant pull her feet apart, flipped around to face the man. Half laying down with her elbows bent on the ground. Her knees spread far apart and feet still bound together by her jeans, she accidentally gave the stranger another eyeful of her pussy, this time from another juicy angle.

“Sorry about that, I think I knocked over some of your stu-“ pausing mid way Ash looked down and finally realized her predicament. Her face quickly turned as pink as her pussy.

A excruciatingly long second passed as nether new how exactly to react, until Ash covered her pussy with both hands and started to make an attempt to pull her pants up.

The man finally looked away, awkwardly getting up “Sorry, I... Uh”

“No its uh... its fine I- I- Uh...” stumbled Ash as she pulled her pants and panties back up her tight ass. Once she got her pants back up she quickly walked out the store.

The shop keep was left speechless in the store, he adjusted the boner in his pants as he thought about how sexy her slit was.

Ash was speed walking down the street. “Fuck me” she whispered to herself “I can never show my face at that place again oh my god” Ash was blushing hard, that was easily the most embarrassing experience of her life.

Unbeknownst to her that would quickly change.

Where does she go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)