More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jake1234 jake1234

Where does she go next?

Get drunk with some friends

After that embarrassing fiasco at the store, Ash decided to get shitfaced with a few friends at their house.

Jen and Sarah are Ash’s college friends, as well as Ben, James, and Don. All somewhat good friends, Ash at the very least enjoyed their company. After a night out on the town the six of them continued drinking at Sarahs apartment.

“I-I’m not fugng drunk! You’re drunk Jen!” Ash said.

The whole group entered Sarah’s apartment, which was a pretty modest one bedroom floor, but just large enough for the group to hang in. Ash was completely wasted hanging off the shoulder of Jen.

“Wow Ash, you kind of gone pretty hard in the tequila today, we had to fuckin’ leave early. Its barely nine o clock.” Said James.

“Go put her on my bed, just make sure she doesn’t puke.” Said Sarah.

“Here Ben catch this!” Jen said as she pushed a very drunk Ash towards Ben. Ash at this point couldn’t even stand on her own.

“Aw shit” yelled Ben as he caught Ash, very awkwardly catching her by her arm and grabbing her tube top. “My god she reeks of , did she spill some on herself?”

Ash starts to struggle in Bens arm, barely aware of whats around her she tries to stand up on her own, slipping from Bens arms.

“Hey Ash don’t struggle! I don’t want to be held responsible for you faceplanting into the ground!” Said Ben.

Ash couldn’t hear Bens pleas as she continued to struggle away. Ben grabbed the back of her tube top, though Ash slipped causing Ben to panic.

Ben accidentally pulls off Ash’s top and bra, revealing her c-cup tits to the room. Ben instinctively grouped Ash’s right boob to try to hold her from falling.

“Fuck! Hey anyone wana fucking help?” Ben yelled, struggling to handle a very drunk now topless Ash.

“Nah man you’re doing fine” said Don, enjoying the sight of a topless Ash.

James took out a phone and started filming Ben unintentionally groping Ash’s tits. “She’s going to be so pissed at you when she wakes up dude your fucking dead” James said barely containing his laughter.

The other two girls were laughing uncontrollably at this point, Sarah was snapping pictures.

A fed up and slightly horny James fireman carried Ash to the bedroom, tossing her topless body on the bed facing up. She instantly passed out. Ben got an eyeful of Ash’s boobs before leaving the room, adjusting the boner in his pants.

The night continued on for the five friends, as they just played games as the night came to an end. Until...

“Hey, wana pull a prank on Ash?” Jen whispered to Don. “We can teach her a lesson.” She said grabbing some markers.

Don looked over to Jen and smiled, wordlessly agreeing. They both then got up and escaped to the bedroom. Leaving Sarah, James, and Ben in the living room.

Jen and Don both were standing over an topless Ash, drooling laying on the bed, she was well known for knocking out first at a party. Jen and Don looked at each other with a evil grin and they both got to work on Ash.

First they striped her completely naked, except for her socks and wrist band. Both got good looks at her exposed pussy and ass.

“Damn, shes got bigger tits than Thought” said Jen, “Fuckin feel these babies!” As she groped Ash. “Ben must’ve gotten a real handful earlier.”

Don was a bit too distracted with her down stairs, he was toying with her pussy. He spread her legs apart, then with both thumbs he spread Ash’s pink moist pussy apart revealing her insides. “Shit, her pussy is perfect, who knew she was hiding this! Its a goddamn crime!” He then pinched her clit, causing Ash to moan in her sleep.

Jen handed a marker to Don, then he wrote “pussy” right above her crotch. Drawing an arrow downwards. He also wrote “cum slut” right under her boobs. Jen drew circles around Ash’s hard nipples, and “fuck me” on her forehead.

They both then worked together to tuck her legs into her chest, Jen held her knees while Don got to look. Ash’s knees here pressing against her boobs, causing everything downstairs to be completely exposed. Nothing was hidden as her spread pussy and pink anus was left in the open air for Don to enjoy. He took out his phone and got a shot of Ash’s face, pussy and twitching anus all in one picture. Ben then wrote “asshole” right next to her anus, drawing a circle and a arrow around it.

Ben then, hesitantly at first, started to stick the marker in her asshole. Ash started to breath heavy, moaning in between breaths.

“What are you- oh fuck!” Jen said as she saw Ben stick the marker halfway into Ash’s ass. “Damn ben, horny much? Did you at least cap the marker?”

“The end is pointed outside” he said with a boner as he pushed almost the whole marker in her ass. Ben let go and the marker managed to sit stuck in Ash’s pick asshole.

They let her go and she returns to a resting position, laying down legs slightly spread apart marker stuck in her ass.

“How about we call in some more fun?” Jen said glancing towards Don.

...

Ben and James both saw Ash laying on the bed with only socks and a bracelet on. Her cheeks were flush and her not so privates were pink and moist.

Don flipped her over on her backside revealing a tight ass. Then he bent her over the side of the bed so her legs were dangling off. Don then grabbed Ash’s ass cheeks and spread them apart to reveal Ash’s goods.

“Is that a fucking marker in her ass?” James said. “Yo give us some markers too”

The three guys got to spreading every pink crevice Ash has, writing various things all across her naked exposed body. Writing on her ass, a funny face under her asshole, a heart and penis on her face, and more.

Jen at this point entered back in the room with Sarah. “Holy fuck you guys really fucked her up” Sarah said.

Jen had brought some lotion, as the two girls started spreading lotion all over Ash’s naked body. Soon the guys joined in too.

“Guys check this out” Ben said squirting a load of lotion directly into Ash’s pussy. “Cream pie!” Ben said as the whole group busted out laughing.

“I think its time for the photo album.” Said Jen looking at everyone else.

The whole group then posed Ash in a multitude of humiliation position, taking close up pictures of everything she had exposed. Spread pussy, her pink tight ass, perky hard tits all lubed up with lotion. Nothing was left Un-photographed.

More humiliation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)