More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grif*end Grif*end

What's next?

A Hypervillan down on his luck

The "hypergene", a strange dna mutation that gave those who had it abilities that could not be explained by science, these abilities could be anything from super strength to invisibility to creating clones of yourself.

Naturally thanks to the existence of these genes costumed heroes and villains had emerged all over the world.

Mark Ferrson was one of the lucky few born with this mutation, however his ability was nothing amazing he had a bit of extra stamina and he could lower the intensity of his presence making people less likely to notice him it also unfortunately had the extra effect of overcharging his libido, however his lackluster power had not dissuade him and he did his utmost to be accepted into a hero program and had even succeeded... only to be rejected by all hero firms because "his hypergene did no fit with their image." Yeah turns out heroes don't like being associated with sneaky powers and overcharged libido, which was bullshit a lot of heroes were sneaky and almost all of them being celebrities and all had multiple relationships.

It was at that point of his life taht he got approached by a recruiter of "EVIL inc" (Enterprises via illicit larceny Incorporated). He was at first but EVIL inc was surprisingly supportive offering training, internship programs, job offers and consultation with any kind of specialist someone could need, they helped him set up his own lair and come up with his villain identity "The Pervert" and all in an extremely affordable price !

However even if he became a villain Mark was unwilling to do anything that would put the lives of civilians at risk and this lack of enthusiasm coupled with his unimpressive power had made him a laughing stock amongst most of his fellow villains, now almost all the contracts he got were about henchmen work.

He was honestly fed up with heroes and villains until by pure chance he came upon "The magic remote" a device with such power that could even the top heroes and villains to shame.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)