More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adat adat

What does he wish for her to wear?

A Hooter's uniform, Emily's perspective

Nate's wish rushed unseen through the night air, finding its intended recipient:

Emily sighed, trying to concentrate on her calculus textbook spread out on the dorm room desk. The soft glow of the desk lamp cast a warm light, but her mind was becoming increasingly uneasy. Something felt off, and she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Her long, light brown hair fell across her face as she stared at the complex equations on the pages.

As she delved deeper into her studies, Emily couldn't shake the growing discomfort that seemed to wrap around her like an invisible shroud. Her normal routine of slipping into comfortable clothes while studying became strangely unsettling. The oversized sweater and leggings that usually brought her a sense of warmth and security now felt tight and constricting.

Unbeknownst to her, the effects of Nate's wish were beginning to seep into her consciousness. A strange compulsion tugged at the edges of her thoughts, urging her to consider wardrobe choices that were entirely out of character. In the midst of her study session, a vivid image flashed in her mind - a Hooter's uniform, an outfit she would never willingly choose for herself.

Disturbed by the intrusive image, Emily frowned. She had always believed in dressing modestly, valuing her intelligence and academic pursuits over appearances. The idea of Hooter's, with its objectifying connotations, clashed violently with her principles. She shook her head, as if physically trying to dispel the unwelcome thoughts.

The more Emily resisted, however, the stronger the compulsion grew. The normalcy of her comfortable clothes now seemed like a heavy weight on her shoulders. The oversized sweater felt scratchy against her skin, and the leggings that once provided ease now seemed confining. Every glance at the wardrobe felt inadequate, leaving an unrelenting desire for something different, something she couldn't quite name.

Frustration gnawed at her as she attempted to refocus on her calculus problems. The room, once a sanctuary for her studies, now felt charged with an undercurrent of restlessness. Emily's mind, once sharp and focused, became a battleground between her principles and an inexplicable need to fulfill a desire that wasn't her own.

She tried to push aside the growing discomfort, reminding herself of the upcoming calculus test, but the urge to succumb to the peculiar compulsion intensified. Emily had never experienced addiction, but an inescapable need was currently etching itself into her soul. Something beyond her control was at play, Nate's enchanted desire to manipulate her choices and challenge the very essence of who she was.

How does she handle what's happening to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)