More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Talisa Talisa

What do you see as you look up?

A Hive Scorpion (You are a Female Mage)

The creature looming above you looks like something out of your worst nightmares - resembling a scorpion, it skitters predatorily around you on eight skeletal legs as you struggle to pick yourself up off the ground. In place of pincers, you see each of the creature’s ‘arms’ branch off into three writhing tendrils and where its stinger should be, you see a flexible tail crowned by a bulbous tip that continually leaks an oily black fluid onto the dungeon floor. Though it is wild and bestial in appearance, its eyes burn with a cunning, human-like intellect that is the thing that scares you about it the most.

With little warning, the creature pounces onto your back in an instant, denying your attempts at crawling away as the sharpened tips of its legs hook into your sides. As your party’s Mage, the flimsy robes you are wearing afford little protection against its piercing talons and you can only thrash uselessly beneath its weight as begins to inject something into you through each of its eight legs.

You gasp in desire as an unnatural warmth instantly begins to spread across your body, concentrated most strongly between your quivering thighs and upon your rock-hard nipples. Though you are unable to see it, you feel fat droplets of an oily fluid begin to soak into your panties and whimper with the knowledge that the monster’s phallic tail is mere inches from your sex.

Hearing something stir behind you, you turn towards the noise, half expecting to see another opportunistic monster ready to join the one that is preparing to you. The sight of one of your party members crawling towards you with a sword in his hand fills you with a brief flicker of hope, but that is quickly extinguished as the creature leaps off your back to deal with the new threat. Exhausted as he is, your would-be rescuer doesn’t stand a chance and is quickly bitten by the fiend, a bite laced with venom that paralyzes him so he can do nothing but stare in your direction.

Though the distraction may have bought you a few seconds of respite, the monster is already skittering back towards you. With the aphrodisiac it had injected into you still coursing through your blood, you know that you’ll have to do something now if you want to have any chance at escaping what is to come.

But is there even anything you can do, or is it already too late?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)