More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EthanRave EthanRave

Who's story do we start with

A Heliobus

The life of a Heliobus...if it can even be called that is unique. You were not bound to the traditional rules of life and that other creatures had. You had no body that could be injured. Instead you existed as a flame of pure energy, with only emotions and a basic desire to guide you. Once you were sealed along with all your kin, by the mortals that served the Aeon of the Hunt, however that all changed when the Abundance followers had set you free. It wasn't intentional...your release was just a by product of there plans but now that you were free...you were not going back.

You see contrary to your kin, you didn't have any 'unique' desire. Some heliobus merely wanted to fight, some had lofty goals such as destroying the mortals, some had goals of wanting to have fun, and such. You however were different. Your goal was different. You wanted...to live, to possess a body. That was your goal, on the surface it might seem simple enough, something many of your kind could attain, but it was more than that. You didn't just want to possess someone.

You wanted to live. You wanted to live as a mortal, enjoying the pleasures of the flesh, eat, drink, make love. You wanted it all.

Now that you were free you made sure to do those things. You'd claim a body an assume control of their life. The only question was who would be you host.

Who's your choice in host?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)