More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moon moon

Who is the first competitor?

A Heated Rivalry – Sasha Banks & Charlotte Flair

BACKSTORY: Sasha Banks and Charlotte are engaged in a heated rivalry. The two Women fought at WrestleMania 32 to become the first ever Women’s Champion. They have continued to compete against each other for the Women’s Championship. The two have made a lot of history together and have competed against each other in many hard-hitting matches for the Women’s championship. The two even fought each other inside the first ever Women’s Hell in a Cell Match in which Charlotte came out victorious in Sasha’s hometown of Boston. And not only did Charlotte win but she did so in humiliating fashion as she dragged Sasha around by her tights showing off the boss’ lovely butt cheeks before pinning her causing her to lose a title match in her hometown in essentially a red thong. But most recently Sasha was able to return the favor by beating Charlotte in a falls count anywhere match in her home state of Charlotte North Carolina for the Women’s Championship after dedicating the match to Ric Flair. To make the situation even more humiliating for Charlotte, Sasha made her tap out as she applied the Bank Statement to her in the crowd using the guard rail. After tapping all Charlotte could do was watch as the crowded loudly cheered and Sasha celebrated with her hometown fans. Now, after Sasha’s latest win she aims to keep her title and continue to prove that she is the Legit Boss of WWE. However, Charlotte won’t take this laying down and aims to reclaim her title. Will Charlotte be able to live up to her family name and reclaim the title proving that she is the Queen of WWE or will the current champion, Sasha Banks, demonstrate why she is the Legit Boss and reigning Raw’s Women’s Champion?

How does Raw start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)