More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by depravedDays depravedDays

Who are you?

A Hardened Criminal

“This is madness! Why are you putting me in jail?! He’s the one who broke into my house and assaulted my family!” Keith Harrison exclaimed.

The door of the jail cell slammed shut before the exasperated man. The deputy proceeded to lock up and turned away from Keith with disinterest. He wasted no time in making his exit.

Keith turned around and glared at you as you sat in the adjacent cell with a mocking half-smile etched permanently on your face.

“What are you smiling at asshole?!” Keith snarled, “When my lawyer gets here, you’re toast! I’ll make sure you’ll get locked away for the rest of your life!”

You chuckled and leaned back against the wall.

“I can’t believe I ever gave you a chance!” Keith continued, “Hire an ex-convict they said. Help rehabilitate them back into society they said…”

It went on for a while. After he had his fill of ranting, Keith morosely went to his cot and sat down.

There were only three cells in the building and the third was empty. After a while a door could be heard opening and there were footsteps coming down the stairs.

Keith immediately jumped to his feet in attention. He went to the bars and waited for the visitors to approach.

The two of you were soon graced by the presence of three lovely female police officers. At twenty years of age, you’ve been in and out of these cells often enough to know the officers by name. They were the highest ranking officers in this town.

The tall beautiful brunette with long straight hair tied back in a ponytail was Sheriff Melissa Donovan. To her left, the striking hot redhead was Captain Alicia James, and to her right, stood the lovely regal blonde, Station Chief Diane Anderson.

“Sheriff! What a relief!” Keith exclaimed, “Please let me out. There has been a terrible mistake. I’m not supposed to be in here.”

Melissa glanced at Keith. “I’m afraid you’ll have to stay put for at least one night, Mr. Harrison. We have reports that say you’ve assaulted this man,” she nodded at you.

“He was in my house assaulting my family! What else would I have done???” Keith said.

“We’ll get your statements tomorrow and sort it out in court.”

“Can I at least call my lawyer?” Keith whined.

“You’ll get your phone call first thing tomorrow, Mr. Harrison,” Diane chimed in, “For now, we would appreciate it if you pipe down and relax. We need to have a word with this gentleman right here.”

The door to your cell slid open and the three ravishing women stepped in.

“Jack Wayne,” Melissa said, chuckling. “Back to your old habits I see.”

“Hello sheriff,” you replied. You nodded at the other two women. “Chief… Captain… You look well.”

An awkward silence impregnated the space between you and the ladies as you held their smoldering gazes

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)