More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

Who are the first women in the Choice?

A HEXAGON OF SINGERS

The first singer is the 33-34 inch bosomy blonde Taylor Swift, after leaving my office upset she didn't get 'her way' angry and very irate, "she's CHOICE # 1..that bitch needs to learn some respect". Later that day Deborah Ann Ryan comes in complaining about how 'she has to do this and that' according to her contract....I listen as she rambles on incessantly, "she's on the list also...I'LL GIVE SOMETHING TO 'REALLY COMPLAIN ABOUT"! Two days later I put a third addition on my CHOICES list, the beautiful but demanding AND patronizing Ariana Grande, another feminist who needs to learn her place. To balance out their 'negativity' he chooses three 'positive upbeat singers for the CHOICES LIST', Selena Gomez...she is sweet, polite, and very nice, the complete opposite of the 1st two. Now for two more to balance them out. Enter the kind, demure, and sophisticated Emma Watson...not really a singer unless you count BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, definitely hot, doable, and deserving of being on the list though. "The next one, good OR bad attitude makes the list", after lunch I enter my office seeing the lovely Dove Cameron, "about time you showed up...I've been waiting like...FOREVER" thinking 'LIST' looking at her full red lips writing her name down, "my list is complete".

_


_

Story author's note: I guess you could call this the angry storyline. Not quite along the lines of the original premise or concept of the Choice, but I'm all for creative freedom. By the way, anyone here who likes the concept and is interested in trying their hand, feel free! I'll be happy to read and publish your work.

- tusasre.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)