More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callous Callous

Which Story Do You Read?

A Good Wife (Romantic / Loving Couple / Stress Relief / Breeding)

"Goddamn it!"

Mallory turned her head, she was working in the kitchen cooking dinner. She could hear her husband in the living room yelling and swearing, he must've had a bad day at work. "Honey, are you alright?" Mallory called out to her husband.

p0

"Just fucking peachy," the husband answered back sarcastically. He was sitting on the sofa, staring blankly at the TV, his mind a million miles away. He was wearing his work clothes, a black suit, and tie. His face was a little red, from being angry and frustrated. He was still sweating a little bit, from a long day of working.

"Well, come here and talk to me, we'll fix whatever is wrong," Mallory said, her voice full of love and compassion. She wanted to make him feel better, to make him forget about his horrible day.
"I don't want to talk about it," the husband snapped, his voice was a little too loud, which made him feel guilty. He didn't mean to be so harsh, but sometimes he couldn't help it.

"Not even with your beautiful wife?" Mallory asked, hoping to coax him out of his funk. She stepped out for him to see her. She was dressed in a red negligee, her long blonde hair was flowing down her back. Her blue eyes were wide and bright, her cheeks were slightly flushed. She looked gorgeous.

"Not really," the husband said, trying not to stare at her, his dick getting hard at the sight of her.

"Are you sure? I think you should talk to me, let me make you feel better," Mallory said, seductively. She went back to the kitchen, knowing that her husband would follow her, wanting the last word.

She heard his footsteps as he approached her, the sound of his shoes against the hardwood floor. "Fine," he said, standing behind her, placing his hands on her hips. He kissed her neck softly, inhaling her sweet perfume.

"Talk to me," Mallory said, letting her body relax as he started to kiss her, his hands slowly rubbing up and down her back.

"It was a rough day at the office," the husband said, his voice soft and calm.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" Mallory asked, looking back at him over her shoulder. She could see the stress on his face.

"Not really, just a lot of pressure at work, you know?" the husband said, letting out a long sigh.
"What can I do to help you feel better?" Mallory asked, her tone filled with concern. She placed a hand on his cheek, caressing his face.

"I mean, it's a lot of pressure. I'm supposed to close a deal by the end of the month, but I'm having a hard time," the husband said, his tone was sad and defeated.

"I know how to relieve pressure." She smiled.

"Yeah, how's that?" the husband asked, raising an eyebrow.

Mallory began to get on her knees. "By getting down and sucking your big cock," Mallory said, her words sending a thrill through the husband's body. She unzipped his pants, pulling out his semi-hard cock. She started to stroke his cock, feeling it grow hard and thick in her hand.

p1

"What'd I do to deserve a woman like you?" the husband asked, his eyes were glued to her lips as she continued to stroke his shaft.

"Nothing, I just love you. You work so hard for me." Mallory replied, before kissing his cockhead, making his breath hitch in his throat. "Now, just relax and let me take care of you," she cooed, before wrapping her warm lips around the tip of his shaft. She sucked on his cock, swirling her tongue around the sensitive head.

The husband let out a moan as his cock was enveloped by the wet heat of her mouth. His fingers gripped the back of her head, guiding her as she bobbed up and down his length. "Oh, fuck."
Mallory kept her eyes locked with his as she bobbed up and down his length, his shaft throbbing in her mouth. The wet sounds of her sucking filled the room.

"That feels so fucking good," the husband moaned, his body tensing up. "I'm not going to last very long if you keep that up."

"Mm-hmm," Mallory hummed, sending a shiver down his spine. She increased the speed of her movements, bobbing up and down his length, her tongue running along the underside of his shaft. She could feel him tensing up, his balls tightening.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," the husband groaned, his eyes closed as he felt his orgasm building.

"Mmm..."

p2

Mallory felt his cock pulsing as his cum spurted into her mouth. She swallowed it all, making sure to clean up every last drop. She looked up at him, a satisfied smile on her face.

"God damn, that was amazing." The husband sighed, his body relaxing. "You always know how to make me feel better."

"That's what a good wife is supposed to do," Mallory said, smiling, before getting up and going back to her cooking.

"I love you." The husband smiled, zipping his pants back up.

"I love you too," Mallory said, blowing him a kiss. "Now, go sit down and let me finish making dinner. You need to eat."

The husband nodded, doing as he was told. As he sat down, he watched her, smiling, enjoying the sight of her cooking for him. He knew that she was a good wife, one that would always put him first, and that was a huge turn on for him.

He sat down, watching her work, enjoying the view. He thought about how lucky he was to have her. She was smart, funny, and sexy. She was everything he had ever wanted in a woman,
as she was finishing up cooking dinner, he noticed her swaying her hips as she walked. It was a subtle movement, but it was enough to grab his attention.

"You like what you see?" Mallory asked, smiling. She could feel his eyes on her, admiring her.
"Always do." The husband smiled. "I love watching you walk. Your ass is amazing."

Mallory giggled. "Thank you." She blushed, flattered.

"Can I see more of it?" the husband asked, his voice husky, his eyes hungry.

"Maybe, after dinner?" Mallory teased, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"That sounds perfect." The husband nodded. "I can't wait."

The couple sat down and ate their meal, enjoying each other's company. They talked and laughed, their conversation filled with love and affection. When they were done eating, the husband offered to clean the dishes.

Mallory was shocked. "Isn't that my job?" she asked, surprised.

"Not tonight. Tonight, I'm going to pamper you." The husband smiled, gathering the dirty dishes.

She blushed. "Okay, but only if you're sure."

"I'm sure. You deserve to be taken care of."

He loaded the dishes into the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen.

"So, are you ready for dessert?" Mallory asked, walking up behind him, her breasts pressed against his back.

"I'm always ready for you." The husband grinned, turning to face her.

"Good. Now, take me upstairs and show me how much you appreciate me."

The husband scooped her up into his arms, carrying her upstairs. They reached their bedroom and he placed her gently on the bed. He looked down at her, his eyes full of lust. "You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered, his voice filled with admiration.

Mallory blushed, her cheeks turning pink. "Thank you," she replied, her heart fluttering.

"I was thinking, maybe I can give you a gift tonight. Something special." The husband smiled.

"What did you have in mind?" Mallory asked, her curiosity piqued.

"Well, I know with me working a lot, and you here by yourself, you probably get lonely. I was thinking, maybe we could make a baby. That way, you wouldn't be alone so much while I'm doing overtime."

"Oh my God, really?" Mallory's eyes widened, her heart skipping a beat. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. I love you so much, I want to see you pregnant with my seed." The husband nodded, his expression sincere. "What do you say?"

Mallory smiled, her eyes glistening with tears. "Yes. Of course, I'll have your baby."

The husband leaned down, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. He pressed his body against hers, his hands roaming over her curves. "Mm, I've been wanting this for so long," he moaned, his cock throbbing with desire.

"Me too." Mallory moaned, her body aching for his touch.

He moved his mouth to her neck, kissing and sucking her delicate skin. He moved lower, kissing and licking her collarbone. "I'm going to fill you up so much," he groaned, his cock straining against his pants.

"Yes, please. I want to feel you inside of me," Mallory gasped, her hips bucking.

"Turn around," the husband instructed, his voice low and commanding.

She turned, her back facing him. Her beautiful ass strained her negligee, instead of lifting it up, her husband ripped it open with his hands, revealing her smooth, round cheeks.

p3

"Gorgeous," he growled, grabbing her hips and pressing his erection between her cheeks. She clenched before he entered, requiring him to push his hips harder to himself inside. He groaned as his cock slid into her warm, wet pussy.

"Oh, yes," Mallory gasped, her hands gripping the sheets as she arched her back, pushing her ass against him.

He gripped her hips tightly, pounding into her from behind, his hips slapping against her ass, creating a lewd, wet sound.

"Yes, fuck me!" Mallory cried out, her eyes shut tight. Her curves jiggling with every thrust from her husband.

"I love how curvy you are," the husband grunted, his hands moving up to cup her breasts. He squeezed them roughly, his thumbs and forefingers pinching her nipples.

"Oh my god, yes," Mallory moaned, her breath coming in short gasps.

"I can't wait to see you get bigger and rounder," the husband groaned, his cock throbbing inside of her. "You're going to look so sexy."

"Yes, I can't wait. I want your baby so badly," Mallory gasped, her body shaking as her husband's cock rubbed against her G-spot.

Her husband lifted up her dress now, setting free his wife's marvelous ass and thighs. He slapped her buttcheek, the flesh jiggling under the of his blow.

"Harder," Mallory begged, her pussy clenching around his cock, milking him.

"Fuck," the husband groaned, slapping her ass again. He gripped her hips and slammed into her, his thrusts deep and hard.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," Mallory gasped, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Cum for me, cum for me," the husband moaned, his fingers digging into her hips.
Mallory cried out, her orgasm hitting her like a tidal wave. Her body convulsed as she came, her juices soaking her husband's cock.

The husband grunted, his own orgasm exploding from his body. He shot his hot load deep inside of her, filling her with his seed, and continued pumping his hips, forcing her to take every last drop.

p4

When his orgasm was finally spent, he pulled out of her and collapsed onto the bed. He lay next to her, his chest rising and falling rapidly. "Fuck, that was amazing," he panted.

Mallory smiled, rolling over to face him. "Yes, it was." She wrapped her arms around him, cuddling against his chest. "I hope it takes, I want a baby so badly."

"Me too," the husband agreed, placing a hand on her stomach, caressing her skin. "I can't wait."
The couple spent the rest of the night talking and making love, both excited about the possibility of becoming parents.

7 Months Later

Mallory's pregnancy had gone smoothly, much to the couple's delight. She had gotten bigger and rounder as her belly swelled with their child. She had developed an even larger appetite than usual, something that her husband happily indulged. He was always making sure she had everything she needed, his desire to please her growing by the day.

"Honey, can you come here for a second?" Mallory called out, her voice echoing through the house.

"What's up, baby?" The husband answered back, stepping out of their bedroom, his body clad in a pair of grey boxers. He smiled when he saw his wife, her blonde hair flowing down her back, her large pregnant belly straining against the fabric of her dress in the kitchen.

"Do you think you can help me with something?" Mallory asked, giving him a coy smile.

"Of course, what can I help you with?" The husband walked up to her, placing a hand on her belly, rubbing her pregnant stomach gently.

"Well, I have a craving, and I was hoping you could satisfy it for me."

"What is it?" the husband asked, a smile on his face. "Whatever you want, I'll get it for you."

"It's not something I can get from the store, it's something only you can provide," Mallory said, her smile turning sultry.

"Oh? And what might that be?" the husband asked, a knowing smile forming on his face.

Mallory proceeds to get on her knees, her hands running up her husband's legs. "You know exactly what I want, honey," she said, her tone seductive, her blue eyes locked on his.

"Anything for my good wife. I love it when you ask me for it."

Mallory giggled, her hands reaching up to grasp the waistband of his boxers. She tugged them down, his large, thick cock springing out, his shaft hard and ready for a re-run from 7 months ago.

p5

FIN?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)