More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crono04 crono04

Which school do they arrive at?

A Girls-Only boarding school

As luck would have it (or how Eddie, our driver, would have it), the first one we came to was the jackpot: St. Bailey's Academy for Academically Exceptional Girls. Of course, most would-be peepers saw 'girls school' and said fuck the rest. I pass by here every so often on my way home from work and my God, the girls in this place are off the fucking charts! They're so hot, to call them models would be an insult. And those uniforms, with the short skirts and tight white blouses, didn't discourage lust as the 'st.' in the name might have wanted. Heaven is a windy day at St. Bailey's. The only downside is that the school is for 'the academically exceptional'; in other words, they're smart. They've taken precautions against perv...er, those of erotically curious minds such as us. Those guys who only cared about 'girls school' I mentioned a second ago were caught and sent away within fifty steps of entering campus.
Monitors, both human and electronic survey the entire area. Teachers were instructed to be on the lookout for men within sight of dorms, locker rooms, infirmaries, anywhere nudity or partial nudity might occur. Even the gates were locked and watched. I've even heard that locker rooms have electronic coded locks on them and that if anyone leaks the code, they face severe discipline.

How do I know all this, you ask? We have someone on the inside: Eddie's little sister, Stephanie, whose intelligence I can personally vouch for. Shes agreed to meet us at the side gate, where security isn't quite as tight, and get us inside. She also says she has a map of part of the school and information on new security measures since last time we were here. Good thing too, because even for a legend in the field of peeping like me, St. Bailey's is one tough nut to crack.
Yeah, a legend. Believe it or not, you're talking to the one and only 'Dirty Ghost' of K.U. But keep that a secret since nobody knows it, not even the guys I'm going peeping with right now, and its a sure bet some of the girls I've taken underwear from became cops. I mean, at least a couple would have had to, statistically speaking.

Briefing

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)