More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by crono04 crono04

Briefing

A quick sit-rep

We parked one block away from the school wall. Far enough to not arouse immediate suspicion but close enough that we could all get to it if we needed to get out of there fast, which was highly possible. Approaching quietly without attracting undue attention, we found Stephanie sitting at a little table under an umbrella outside the gate. She stood up and smiled.

She was a beautiful girl, Stephanie. Long strawberry-blond hair, baby blue eyes. A body that, if she hadn't been my pal's sister, i'd look forward to spying on as much if not more than the rest. Every once in a while I got the feeling Eddie thought the same thing, give or take the word 'pal'. Today, she wasn't dressed in the school uniform. Disappointing but smart; it made her less identifiable as a student.

Anyway, like I said, she stood up and smiled, then gave her brother a big hug. The other three of us were a bit jealous, or I was at least. I could see her breasts squishing against his chest. She let him go, gave him a kiss on the cheek and stepped back, getting into her 'operation mode'.

"Gentlemen," she began. "As you may know, the shower time for grades 10-12 begin in one hour in the east building and the showers for college girls starts in 45 minutes in the southwest building. Both last 30 minutes. Since the entry point is in the northwest, more or less, the destination you choose should be reachable within the time limit. Both are about the same distance from the entry point. However, both contain unique security features, though both are ultimately the same risk."

"What are the features?" I asked.

"The east building is closer to the main HQ of the human security , so if you're caught you'll have next to no time to get away. But, the showers themselves should be easier to hide in with good visibility. The northwest building is further, so escape is more likely. To compensate, the remote devices (cameras) are more numerous and guard more of the viable insertion points. Its also an extra story up compared to the east building."

Eddie whistled. "You've really done your homework. Just like you." Stephanie broke her all-business persona with a faint blush.

"If you're worried about us gettin' caught, why don't you just strip for us?" 'Geezer' was never subtle with his words, but i'd be lying if I didn't kind of hope she'd say yes. She ignored him. Eddie told him to watch it.

"I have maps to and of both. Which do you need?"

choice!!!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)