More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS TAYLOR SWIFT’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

A GOODIE GIRL RECEIVES A SHOCKING UNEXPECTED PRIVATE LESSON ON BLOWJOBS

Taylor Swift was eighteen, And very much a virgin, And a bit naïve on the ways of men, The year was A early 2008, and She had lived a sheltered life, For Taylor’s mother had always been very controlling in regards to her lifestyle, But with her being supposedly the next big thing in music, Her mother became even more strict, Knowing men and Boys would be flocking even more to her daughter.

As it turned out Taylor Swift’s schedule was now even more busy with her new found stardom to fame, And her mother wouldn’t always be there to hold Taylors hand, After all she was a adult herself now.

So when Taylor Swift’s management needed her to fly to a unexpected meeting, Her mother booked a private flight for Taylor, Knowing her ditzy country daughter wouldn’t get into no trouble on the brief business trip.

Taylor Swift wore a country girl blue white polka dot skirt and white sandals, As she entered the small private jet, Noticing there was no flight stewardess, And only a single pilot to welcome her on board, Who quickly escorted her to a small luxurious lounge, Leaving her And saying “You and this older gentleman are the only passengers, Food and drinks are over there, Let’s get going we have a five hour flight ahead of us.”

Taylor Swift found herself taking a seat across from A mid forties white man saying “ Hi I’m Taylor.” Noticing he was about six foot four slim and fit, And lastly had a businessman’s foxish look about himself As he replied kindly “ I’m Kent, And your that new country singer, The whole world’s is talking about.” Causing Taylor to blush and giggle saying “Geez thanks.”

It wasn’t long after the jet took flight, They both found themselves isolated With each others company, Talking about them selfs about many different topics, When suddenly Taylor Swift said “I’ve been so upset how can I keep a boyfriend, If I wanna save myself for the right guy, I’m not gonna become a slut, Like so many female celebrities just So I can keep a man?”

“ Well Taylor there are many things you could do to keep a man happy” Kent replied with a kind smile. “Um what do you mean?” Taylor said with a confused look on her face.

Kent sighed heavily saying “Taylor men like other things, Like getting some head now and again.”

Taylor seemed surprised by this, Her eyes going wide, As she replied “ Gross, I’ve never done that, Don’t think I’d like it, And I wouldn’t even know how to?”

Kent grinned kindly saying “A lot of girls say it’s not that bad, Putting it in there mouths and bobbing there head, Like there nothing to it.”

Taylor was flabbergasted As she replied “Gosh sounds easy, Maybe I’ll try it on the right guy?”

Kent charmingly said smiling “Although some girl’s are lousy at it, And men hate that, If you’d like I could give you some pointers, And some hands on lessons?”

Taylor Swift was stunned and nervously stuttered “ I don’t know, Its probably not a good idea, I just couldn’t do such a thing, even though I’m curious to learn, No thanks though?”

Kent laughed lightly and gently said “Look it be are secret, There be nothing to be ashamed of, Will stop When and if it becomes to much, See that pillow bring it to me, We’ll take it slow!”

Taylor Swift still naïve and a ditzy young country girl, Unrealizable became by him unable to think clearly, And brought him the little pillow, Nervously saying “Gosh can’t believe I’m doing this?”

Kent quickly seeing Taylor was having doubts pointed between his thighs As he shushed her, Saying authoritatively kind “Place the pillow down, And get on your knees!”

Taylor didn’t hesitate, And timidly placed the pillow down, Then slowly lowered herself onto her knees on it, Hearing Kents pants drop to his ankles, As she said “Promise it be are secret, and we can stop any time I want?”

Kent smiled downwards at her noticing Taylor Swift’s innocent blue eyes, Looking up at him for reassurance, As they darted to his seven inch fat girth dick with disbelieving worry, “I promise girl now open wide!” He said.

As he placed his large hand onto her blonde haired head, And lowered it slowly onto his dick, Hearing with a grin, A muffled gasping gagging slurp escape her, As he packed his dick into Taylor’s mouth with a moan of pleasure, sayings “See it’s not that bad!”

Kent Truly enjoyed Taylor Swift’s novice bobbing head style, For she would hold her breath for five to eight second’s, before she’d suddenly puff & huff air loudly throughout her nose, Her face turning red between each breathing outburst.

As he simultaneously moaned lightly every thirty seconds or so, and slowly guided her labored breathing head, Often hearings muffled grumbling sound’s escaping her dome, Followed by gag’s and gurgling slurp’s.

Taylor Swift kept her blue eyes closed tightly, Thinking the experience of sucking dick, Truly a awful long daunting unpleasant experience, For she struggled to breathe, Not enjoying the way the fat dick crammed and gagged her warmish saliva salivating mouth, As the dick slithered back in forth over her tongue, Plus the way he guided her head was to much to handle.

Taylor Swift had enough, And fought to raise her head upwards, Pushing at his thighs, As she him to release her head, causing Kent to sigh.

Taylor immediately came up for air heavily gasping and fanning her face, Catching her breath slowly, Before pantenly saying “I don’t like it, Taste gross, You promised we stop if it was to much?”

Kent grinned wickedly downwards at Taylor Swift kneeling body, Her face determined with worry blue eyes looking confused Hair roughly frazzled, Her knees on the little pillow resting, With her long slim legs tucked In side position on one side of her.

Kent then said with a smoothing pleading and charming voice “Taylor you were doing so good, I know you’re struggling that’s understandable, It being your first time, It don’t taste gross thats dick flavor understand!”

Taylor seemed dazed and replied “I just don’t like it, Your a total stranger, I’m unsure if I can continue going through with this, and I’ve never done this before?”

Kent relaxed seemingly contemplating his words carefully, Before he replied with a smoothing Demanding affect.

“I know, But theres nothing to be ashamed of, You’ll just have to relax a bit breathing more throughout your nose, Stop thinking your doing something Wrong, Free yourself of any doubts okay, Don’t waste this opportunity, But I want you to be grown, It’s a long flight, And we’re gonna continue your lesson, For I’m in charge not you understand!”

Taylor Swift felt baffled not knowing how to respond, And nodded her head slowly with fear, Hearing Kent say firmly “Good girl, Now I want you to start sucking my dick all by yourself, Stop holding your breath and relax that jaw, It’s a long flight, And you’ll be sucking dick for most of it girl, Not like your gonna tell mama you agreed to suck a total strangers dick, Are little secret remember, Now appreciate this practice session, for your gonna suck this fucking dick, Now get back to practicing, And Stop stalling!”

Taylor Swift nodded her head Weakly saying “Okay?” For she felt confused & nervous, Feeling ensnared by him, Wondering how she dubiously agreed to give head to total stranger, For it had become something more then just a learning experience.

Taylor Swift briefly stalled, But noticing his intimidating downwards glare, She shuddered making a groaning silly chirpish sound, As she quickly, Lowered her eye closing head onto his dick, Opening her gorgeous lipped mouth wildly, As she gulped air and crammed the dick fully down to it base into her warmish wet mouth gagging on it, Knowing there was no getting out of this, And she be sucking dick for hours to come whether she liked it or not.

Taylor Swift’s novice head now bobbed sounds of, Loud air being Breathed from her nose, Gagging slurping snapping gulps from her mouth, combined with Kent’s moan’s of pleasure filled the luxurious lounge, As she continued to give her first blowjob.

“Taylor eyes open looking up!’ That a good girl I wanna see those beautiful blue eyes, Don’t close them again!”

“How Does A Ditzy Country Taylor Swift, Lesson Teaching Flight Continue To Unfold?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)