More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“How Does A Ditzy Country Taylor Swift, Lesson Teaching Flight Continue To Unfold?”

TAYLOR TIRELESSLY PIPES A GAGGING & SLURPING TUNE

image host image host

Taylor Swift’s Gorgeous blue colored eyes glared upwards at Kent, seeing him moaning often with pleasure, His large Hand now firmly clutching her head once more, forcing her head to steadily bobble.

As she sucked his dick slowly gagging less but still struggling, Her elegant mouth and her pretty lips had now adjusted to the dick’s girth, and truthfully could barely accommodate it’s fatness, For the seven inch dick’s wide girth was massive, unbeknownst to Taylor Swift’s eighteen year old inexperienced self.

Thinking naïvely that most dicks most be of such bulky fatness, As she tiredly bobbed her hand clutched blonde head, easily slithering her cute mouth upwards, but having difficulty gulping the dick’s fat girth back downwards.

Kent had always been a skilled man at manipulation, For manipulating nave young females came easy to him, so when he had dubiously convinced. A silly ditzy country girl into giving him head, It came at no surprise to him.

Although Kent now Worried about the pilot making an unexpected appearance, and decided to bust his first nut quickly Into Taylor Swift’s unsuspecting mouth.

Before enjoying her head more thoroughly, throughout the rest of the flight with a few cups of brandy, keeping the slim gorgeous blonde on her knees sucking his dick & draining it of load after load.

Kent Hesitantly decided not to fuck Taylor Swift, fearing she become once more apprehensive & resistant, if he attempted such bolder actions, Realizing he had already subdued the ditzy girl into sucking his dick.

Kent set his plan into motion, Painfully coiling a handful of Taylor Swift’s curly hair making her whimper in distress & worry, Her piecing blue eye’s becoming widened with shock, and pleadingly looking upwards at him.

Taylor was stunned for Kent showed no pity, As he suddenly without warning, begin to work her head at frenzyish pace pumping it upwards & downwards, making her gag & slobber down the dick.

Making a total mess of spit like bubble’s down the fat dick, Her O shaped mouth being abused, as it adjusted & readjusted with each rigged hand bobbling of her head, vision now blurred from the daunting pace.

Kent gasped out moaning, Pumping Taylor head with a ruggeder motion spasms coming, As he released & emptied, a massive gooey salty tasting nut into Taylor Swift’s unsuspecting gorgeous mouth.

Enjoying the unsuccessfully struggle she put up to remove her head, hearing Taylor whine & grumble with a shudder of despair, blue eye’s going wide with disbelieving Shock.

As he pinned her blonde head down, dick gagging her mouth in place, firmly saying.

“Swallow it down no need to make a mess!”

Taylor Swift fluttered her eyelashes glaring upwards, eye’s semi-bloodshot massacre streaks staining her face.

Struggling to get down the massive load of nasty tasting cum, a hurl & gurgle like muffle escaping her.

Foaming like bubbles of drool & nut leaking from the corners of Taylor’s dick packed mouth.

Taylor Swift obediently swallowed the load, and the sperm down with a snapping gulping grumble.

Kent then pulled his dick from Taylor’s drooling mouth, holding her coiled head still snapping it painfully.

Saying with authority, leaving little doubt in Taylor’s mind he was in charge “Catch your breath, you far from done, that was just a warm up!”

Taylor Swift’s hair was now a mess, feeling exhausted, heavily breathing catching her breath.

Truly feeling overwhelmed, trapped, and intimated, wondering why this was happening to her & wanted to tell him no, but she could only whine & whimper.

Replying submissively “Okay gosh, um can I have a drink of water first please?”

Kent grinned handing her a bottle water, as he poured himself a small glass of brandy.

Responding maliciously kind “Drink up, then I want you back to sucking, theres plenty more load’s of protein, I’ll be feeding you!”

Taylor Swift greedily guzzled the water down sighing & replying “ Fine I can’t believe you treating me like this, please I don’t like it?”

“Bitch shut up and suck that dick, I don’t care you wanna stop, show some respect now suck!”

Taylor Swift couldn’t find the courage to stand up for herself, and didn’t hesitate lowering her head, truly feeling intimidated & scared.

Cramming the fat dick into her mouth, lightly gagging, As she begin to slowly bob her head, reluctantly sucking on the dick.

“ um-ah That’s a good girl, told you bitch keep them eyes opening looking up, theres no hiding or escaping this!”

Taylor Swift had her head worked multiple time’s slurping gagging & swallowing down nasty tasting load’s of sperm, throughout the long grueling dick sucking head bobbing flight.

Making it truly a daunting & shameful secret Taylor Swift hated, knowing when she was a young ditzy country girl, she was mislead & taking advantage of into losing her mouths virginity, never telling anybody this happened to her.

END OR IS IT

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)