More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnLocke4 JohnLocke4

Which Story Will You Pick?

A Future To Look Forward To (Completed)

Kenny stepped forward into a room; he carefully looked around, it was empty besides a large bed in the direct center, and something was off about the walls. The teen squinted his brown eyes, inspecting them as best he could, they were bright, too bright for any paint color, and they almost seemed to move as if they were like the clouds. Kenny took a step forward, brushing his medium-length brown hair from his eyes, and glanced down, surprised to see that he was standing bare in the room. Kenny didn't panic; he felt no fear or embarrassment over this fact; his large cock was sticking out straight, ready and willing for what was to come. "Today is the day," The teenager said under his breath, watching as a door opened on the far side of the room. Sauntering in was the tall, gorgeous Rachel White, the blonde wore nothing but a tight pair of black panties, and her long blonde hair rested atop her large breasts, "I'm finally losing my virginity," He grinned to Rachel, who returned it immediately,

"I know you've been waiting for this for a long, long time, Ken," The older college girl replied, "Did you think I'd leave you without taking your virginity? After all, I know that you've had a crush on me for years; I think I've earned that right," Rachel proudly stated as she approached Kenny, her arms extending to embrace him, "You ready?"

"Um, excuse me?" A voice asked, causing Kenny to look over, his smile growing wider quickly,

"Hang on," The teen told Rachel, who patiently stepped away, allowing Kenny to walk over to the red-haired goddess who just spoke up.

It was none other than Nicole Moore, one of his closest friends from his time in high school. Her dyed blood-red hair covered her bare breasts, but Kenny could still see her cute pink nipples poking through. The rest of her body was naked as well, and streams of her sweet nectar trailed down her inner legs, "I've been Clark's friend for much longer than you have, and I have a skill for this sort of thing, so it's only right that I get him first," Nicole firmly decided, reaching out to grab at Kenny's stiff meat,

"Not fair, Nicole, you always have all the fun," A third voice said, her soft fingers trailing on Kenny's back as she circled his side, revealing herself to be Anna Ross, "I want Kenny; we're more alike anyway,"

"No, give him to me," Yet another girl demanded as she joined the group, this being Ellie Westchester, "There is a pretty big fucking line forming, and I want him now,"

Kenny chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the two blonde girls pulling them in close to him, "Girls, we can all get along here; there is plenty of me to go around," He confidently stated, "I can do you all,"

A murmuring of giggling cheers left the girls, and Rachel leaned in, "Sounds amazing, but...don't you have to wake up?"

"What?" Kenny's eyes widened, and he felt Anna and Ellie disappearing from his arms,

"I said...wake up!" Rachel exclaimed, causing Kenny's entire world to melt before him.

The teen shot awake in his room, jumping up in his bed and looking around with tired, groggy eyes, "Finally Kenny, about time, it's almost ten-thirty!"

Kenny spun his eyes over to his doorway and sighed as he only found his cousin, Juliet, standing at the door. Kenny let out a groan, lifting a hand and rubbing his eyes as Juliet entered his room. The brunette had been staying with Kenny's family for a few weeks straight now; it wasn't unusual for her, especially since his aunt Ava was still out on business. Typically, Kenny looked forward to these times, as he got along great with his cousin, but right now, after what she just interrupted, he would have paid his parents to throw her out, "God, Julie, why did you have to wake me up?"

"Because it's getting late, bozo," Juliet jokingly replied as she squeezed the towel around a bundle of her long dark hair, doing her best to dry it, "Besides, I have friends coming over, and I don't want you wandering out in your pajamas looking like a bum,"

Kenny let his hand fall away and looked up at the brunette, locking onto her blue eyes for a moment before flicking down at the rest of her body. Juliet was an incredibly fit girl, the head of the cheerleading team in high school. Her pale white skin was utterly flawless, her decent medium-sized breasts tightly pressed against a tight spaghetti strap black shirt, but what got Kenny's attention was the same thing as always, Juliet was only in a pair of panties, this time black ones as well. Even if he weren't related to the girl, he wouldn't even try to pretend that seeing her perfect ass in nothing but a thin little piece of cloth sent blood flowing right between his legs.

"You mind getting dressed?" Kenny murmured to his cousin while looking away,

"Do you mind?" Juliet fired back as she turned her back to him, "I already took a shower and am halfway done getting ready; you are still miles behind," Juliet bent over, jutting her ass out towards Kenny as she attempted to wrap the towel around her hair,

Kenny cupped a hand over his forehead, trying to keep his eyes off Juliet's ass that was slightly shaking either way for him. He could even see the outline of her cunt, just barely out of his sight, "Julie, seriously, come on..."

Juliet stood up and glanced back at her cousin, "What is this bothering you?" The brunette asked teasingly, reaching down and slowly lifting her shirt, revealing her toned stomach. Kenny's cheeks turned slightly pink, and he diverted his eyes, and in an instant, Juliet let out a cackling laugh, letting go of her shirt, "We're cousins; you shouldn't care if you see me like that. Don't be a creep like Brian," Juliet teased while turning and heading back towards the bedroom door, "I'm serious though, get up, and go do something, the house is ours right now, but I'm intending for it to be mine by the time the girls get here,"

"Yeah...sure, whatever you say," Kenny muttered back, curling his body slightly as to hide his now rigid erection, "I'll...probably go work on my car,"

"Ugh, you and that fucking thing," Juliet rolled her eyes, "If you do that, make sure to keep the racket down and try to leave us alone, Ken. You might be sulking away this summer, but I intend to have some fun before college,"

"What do you want from me? Mindy's gone for a few months, and JJ's out of town for another week; I got nothing to do!" Kenny argued back,

"Well, you should go out and try to find something," Juliet merely shrugged, "Working on a shitbox, sleeping, and jerking off aren't real plans, Kenny,"

Kenny cringed at the truth behind that statement, "Ugh, okay; you can go, I don't need to hear any more out of you today,"

Juliet giggled, "Fine...maybe later we can go out, don't you have that old file to return?"

Kenny glanced to his computer desk and spotted the thirty-year-old case file that he had been graciously allowed to look at over the last few days, "Yeah, I should...maybe see if they are taking recruits too," The teen added under his breath as he thought of the police station,

"Whatever you decide, just go do it fast; they will be here in thirty minutes!" Juliet finished with a light shout as she left Kenny's room without glancing back.

What's Kenny's First Move Today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)