More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fatcroc fatcroc

What Does The Day Bring?

A Fox's Tale

Deputy April stared, puzzled and the series of “missing” posters in front of her.

Kaya, a 23-year-old arctic fox; tall, slender, and quite gorgeous, with white fur and light bluish hair and distinguished for having a particularly long and majestic white tail. Last seen wandering the woods near a swamp.

Kaspyr 21-year-old vixen, also an arctic fox who was a close friend of Kaya, went missing not long before. Last seen approaching an old Mexican restaurant near town. Her entire body is covered in flawless snowy-white fur.

Pyrri, 25-year old a red headed maned fox, with an unknown relation to the others. Last seen at the stable, went missing a few days before.

And the list goes on...

These were only the first three in a thick stack of missing posters that April had in hand, and she couldn’t help but notice one painfully glaring similarity between the bunch. ... They were all foxes.

The string of disappearances wasn’t random, someone was specifically targeting these girls, and with Sheriff Texas having her hands full with the return of the notorious Roxxie, the ambitious deputy took it upon herself to look out for her fellow vulpine.

There have been rumors floating around about the appearance of new gang of troublemakers who call themselves, “The Bare Bottom Bandits”. They have quickly made a name for themselves by and toying with unsuspecting townsfolks. They have a tendency to visit small towns, and leave a trail of beaten, squashed, squeezed, and near suffocated bodies in their wake. Young females tend to be favorite victims, and when they find one they really like, they tend to keep them for good.

The sudden and ominous appearance of the Bandits, made it too close for coincidence, so it didn’t take much detective work for April to find her first lead. April browsed her files and dug up what info should could about the Bandits, and what she found as she read through her files, made her stomach turn, whatever confidence she had started to fade, replaced by nauseating disgust.

April finally closed the folder, took a deep breath and gulped, thoughts racing, as she tried hard not to ponder the many possible disgusting fates that could have befallen her fellow foxes. There was a damn good reason they called themselves The “Bare Bottom” Bandits, she thought.

Apart from the paragraphs of filth she had just herself to endure, she did find a few nuggets of info that would put a pair of prime suspects on her radar.

The first, was the profile for Lady Rakisha. An African Hippopotamus who somehow found her way to the small town of Gold Springs for some unknown business. She is the suspected ring leader of their whole operation. And is also a part-time sumo wrestler, who’s size, strength, deceptive speed, and disregard for personal hygiene made her quite well known among other wrestlers. Last seen bathing in a swamp out in the forest.

Senorita “Gordo” Gordita is suspected to be Rakisha’s right hand woman. The giant hog runs a small Mexican Restaurant that set up shop near the outskirts of town quite recently. The pungent stench emanating from the whole place made it quite unpopular among locals, it’s a wonder how they are still in business. It is quite possible that this is simple a cover for a money-laundering operation. It’s still a mystery what kind of shady business these guys are actually running. You can find her at her restaurant.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)