More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

A Flashback and our Big Bad

                            Anno Domini 1350 (The Ninth year of the Eternal Mandate of Heaven)

                                                            Hamburg, Imperial Free City

Heinrich had always had a well developed sense of self preservation, so when the phallus burst from the serving girl’s loins he had not lingered in the tavern.

Running through the back streets of the city, it became quite clear that it had not been an isolated expression of god’s wrath. The Black had reached Hamburg and the Sin of Lust runneth over everywhere. Heinrich barely managed to dodge aside, vicious white fluid raining down from a second story window where an extremely bosomy woman was climaxing as another woman took her roughly from behind. He stumbled around corners and sprinted down alleys wildly, hearing the sounds of unrestrained pleasure rising all around him.

He had a goal in mind. But it was proving ever harder to reach, his way continually blocked by masses of people rutting carelessly in the streets, writhing orgies of flesh and sin. He dared not get close for the power of Satan was triumphant, even now with fear clutching his pounding heart, his member was betraying him, achingly erect and demanding he relent his struggle- to accept the sweet oblivion of endless pleasure.

There was a close call within sight of the Church. Lilith in the flesh rose up from behind an overturned cart, her beauty of such intoxicating perfection that Heinrich was almost instantly ensnared with Lust. Fortunately, his revulsion at the attraction he felt for her equine sized phallus rallied his courage and he managed to shove his dirk into her abdomen over and over again and with her dead, her unnatural hold on his sinful urges was released.

He barrelled through the back door to his safe haven and it was not long before he was entering the antechamber beneath the Church.

“Crassus! Crassus! You were right! God’s judgement is upon us! I- I accept your offer, please!” he cried frantically, his eyes searching about in the poorly lit room.

The hooded monk rose up seemingly out of nowhere as he often seemed to do, his voice was raspy and calm, “Of course, brother Heinrich. Did I not foretell of the coming hosts of Satan?”

Relief filled Heinrich as he bent over his knees, panting heavily from his exertion and hysteria, “Yes-Yes! Please hurry! I do not think we have long!”

“Calm yourself.” replied Crassus as he approached, “God’s grace shields me from Evil and so shall it you.”

Heinrich fell to his knees, gasping, “Thank you! Thank the lord-Wha-” Confusion entered his voice as Crassus’s hand enclosed his neck and then it trailed off entirely in stunned horror as the monk’s face was revealed, a monstrous visage as fangs pierced his throat. Pain and an unnatural euphoria shot through him and Heinrich knew no more.

SCENE BREAK

Heinrich woke, feeling weak-so weak. His body trembled.

He was staring up at the rafters of the church’s sanctuary, pews to either side of him. Confusion reigned. Why was he here and not Crassus’s sturdy antechamber below?

The sound of a steady clamor became clearer and louder. It was not the sound of blood rushing in his head but the rhythmic beat of a battering ram upon the church’s great doors. He heard glass shatter and a terrible snarl of some fell beast.

Then Crassus was suddenly standing over him with the damningly alluring form of a naked woman complete with corrupted genitals held in his arms. It all came rushing back to Heinrich as he took in that awful demonic face. He watched in fascinated terror, unable to will his body to move, as Crassus bit deeply from the other fiend’s neck. The violent act was apparently quite pleasurable as the woman moaned, her eyes rolling back, and her phallus jerking and releasing her damned issue.

The monk raised a bleeding arm to her lips and she needed no urging to disgustingly lap at the wound.

Heinrich closed his eyes and prayed to God to deliver himself from this Hell, not truly believing it would be answered. He was a sinner through and through...

The woman’s limp body collapsing atop his, tore him from his reverie and he opened his eyes, flinching to find Crassus’s horrifying face leaning over him, a terrible smile twisting his demonic features.

“You really should not have kept me waiting, my boy. You kept hesitating, stalling, unwilling to take that first step to immortality- to greatness - to godhood. If you’d had a bit more courage, I would have turned you long ago and you would be perfectly safe from these pathetic wretches.”

Heinrich tried to speak but found his tongue frozen.

“You still have a chance. It is fortunate for you that I have need of knowledge on these pests. We shall see what happens to a human sired but not yet turned when these beasts attempt their own conversion.” Crassus nodded to the succubus atop Heinrich, “As well we will soon know if these things can be turned. I think it likely. It is clear that they are a lesser breed. In any event, it should be entertaining.”

Crassus crouched down and then leapt up into the air an incredible height, casually gripping one of the rafters and swinging himself atop it. He settled down to watch as the sounds of the great doors crashing open reached Heinrich’s ears, his own awareness giving into fatigue and fading.

SCENE BREAK

                                         The 656th year of the Eternal Mandate of Heaven

                                                  Sunnydale, Jiāzhōu Province(California)

The shrine to the Hongwu Empress was a ruin, sunken underground due to an earthquake.

Twelve vampires knelt before the altar, robes open from throat to groin revealing their well curved forms and lengthy flaccid members.

Their chanting peaked in intensity.

One powerfully built vampire stood at the altar with her head bowed. Her beauty on another level entirely from the others. Her tremendously sized member was swollen and erect in anticipation. Her name is Joan and she started moving back, her eyes wide with religious fervor. All of the vampires in the shrine started moving back, almost as one.

In the center of the altar was a pool of blood and a smooth bald head rose from the center.

Joan’s erection disappeared in perfect timing with the powerful vampire rising from the blood.

Her beauty and physical perfection dwarfed even Joan’s, though its kind was of another kind entirely. Alien. Bewitching. Ethereal. Her eyes large, pure black orbs. Her cheekbones high and fine. Her ears were long and pointed.

Her body was outrageously curved, her perfectly shaped orbs overwhelmed her fairly lithe torso, looking full and firm despite sitting barely above her flat navel and expanding past her arms to either side. Her hips flared out from a waspishly tiny waist, to either side of her enormous cock that hung flaccid past her knees. Its form was not the hermpire norm, having more in common with a horse with a thick rubbery sheath and yet its beauty was impossible to deny.

Joan spoke with the utmost admiration in his tone, “Mistress...”

The Mistress stepped forward, her face still in relative darkness. Joan stepped back reverentially. The Mistress looked about for a moment.

“Joan...”

“Mistress...”

“I am weak.”

“Come the Harvest, you’ll be restored.”

“The Harvest…”

“We’re almost there. Soon you’ll be free.”

The Mistress took another step forward, past Joan. She reached her hand out slowly. As she did, the air in front of her started to ripple slightly – a kind of mystical wall. She pulled her hand back.

“I must be ready. I need my strength.”

“I’ve sent your servants to bring you some food.”

“Good. For now you may kneel and worship...”

Joan’s eyes lit and she went to her knees before her mistress. As she took the great member into her hands she made noises of abject happiness. She stroked it reverently, hefting its great weight in her strong arms. Soon enough she was gratefully bathing the misshapen head with her tongue.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)