More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeviantDiscovery DeviantDiscovery

What happens next?

A Fight Between Two Newbies

Without another word, the villain twitches her hand ever so slightly, launching the floating heart at Hagakure. It hurdles towards her at insane speeds, like a bullet. With a small squeak, the invisible girl is barely able to duck, the heart slamming into the car behind her with a burst of sparks.

Wasting no time, she knows this has to end fast. Though she isn't well known, this villain could very well do some damage quickly. Hagakure dashes forward, her gloves the only indication of her location as she closes the gap between them. More hearts form in the palm of the blonde's hands, before launching out, whizzing right by Hagakure.

"Ahhh!" She sceams out a war cry, dodging one last bullet and grabbing the woman's wrist. "You won't take me down that easy!"

"Ow... hey!" The smirk on the blonde's face fades, as she realizes the invisible girl has had some formal combat training. "Fuck- Let go of me brat!"

Hagakure pushes forward, able to move the woman off balance surprisingly easy. "Looks like you're not made for hand to hand combat are you?" She quips, shifting her weight over the woman, forcing her to the ground. The two land on the street with a thud, a small cloud of dust billowing out from under them. The blonde, wincing at the pain of concrete under her, moves her hand, her long nails barely scraping against Hagakure's arm.

"Call the police!" Hagakure yells out to anyone nearby, leveraging her weight on the voluptuous vixen.

"Tch-" The woman grunts, her hand flexing once again, a small pink light forming over her palm. "Come on babe... You could totally use a destresser~" She grins mischievously, her teeth clenched as a heart forms in her grasp. Hagakure's eyes go wide, unable to react before the heart expells from the woman's grasp, moving right for her face.

A flash of pink light fills Hagakure's vision as she's thrown off the woman, landing on the nearby sidewalk and rolling into a wall. The wind knocked out of her, she groans, looking over to the woman standing up. "Hmm... did that hurt~?" She taunts. "You're the one that wanted to fight babe!" The woman waves her hand at the defeated heroine, amused as she struggles to even lift a hand. Turning away, she goes to leave the scene, making sure the wallet she stole is still in her possession.

Hagakure's vision is blurry, she feels tingly and numb all at the same time. She curses at herself for ruining such an easy capture... to watch as she struts away...

"Look!" Someone nearby shouts out, drawing Hagakure's attention. She's barely able to move her line of sight to see something big hurdling at the woman. A large mass runs in her direction, catching her off guard as it bulldozes her, running her straight into a wall and pinning her there. Squinting her eyes, Hagakure tries to make out the figure.

"Is that...?" Keeping an arm on the villain, the figure turns to Hagakure, letting her see his face. " Arms...?" Not a top hero, but still a to be reckoned with, a local hero of the area makes sure he keeps an eye on Hagakure, her condition uncertain to him.

"Are you alright?" He asks, concern laced in his grumbly voice. Hagakure just groans, a feeling of relief washing over her as she gives a thumbs up... The adrenaline rushing through her keeping her conscious starts to wane, and she's unable to keep her eyes open, her head slowly dipping to the ground as she's consumed by darkness.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)