More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who will he alter first ?

A Female Nerdy Student he met in College

John remembered a student he had met during college, she was a kind student who suffered from being bullied by the more popular girls and was used to do their work for them. He felt, as a test, to see if he could make her life better and maybe even give her the tools needed for her . With a snap he made himself live away from his family and was well enough that they wouldn't check in on him unless they missed him. With that done he did a few more snaps first he made himself completely invisible and intangible like a ghost. After getting used to his new form, by flying around and seeing his neighbor's wife stripping her clothes off, he flew to the college. Once there he used his powers to locate student in question. He found her currently in the library in a corner away from the other students reading a book.

Her name was Evie Harper, an Irish-American girl, she was 19 years old, had freckles covering the outer parts of her body and all over her chest. She had short slightly curly red brown hair, wore glasses due to poor eyesight, stood at 5'1'', had a thin body, and no real bust or butt just the barest hints of both. She wore very conservative clothing like that of a religious school instead of a standard student's wear, a short skirt, and white top with a sleeveless sweater over it. She was very introverted and had difficult time speaking up or even standing for herself. John knew she had anger buried deep in her in the few times he talked to her she mentioned how she wished she was strong enough to fight back having been bullied and abused most of her life by her peers. Her parents were loving and often encouraged her to be more physically active but the years of bullying had given her a very negative view of life and herself. John was hoping he could change that, he was about to snap when he heard voices he turned and saw 4 fashionably dressed girls walking toward Evie. He knew them they were the cheerleaders for the school's football team, they walked up to Evie. "Hey Eves." said the leader a dirty blonde cheerleader who was a junior, her name was Demona Rockford, she was Caucasian with a killer body, huge D-cup breasts, a big 35 inch butt, a toned body from cheerleading and stunning blue eyes. She was also extremely vain and hated anybody that didn't think she was the hottest girl in the college.

To her right was Chinese young lady named Bao Song, she had a darker skin tone than most Chinese due to cheerleading, she had a C-cup bust, a 27 inch butt, long raven hair, and piercing green eyes. She was also very pretty as her face had a regal angular look to it. To the fight of Bao was a Hispanic young lady her name was Angelina Sanchez, much like Bao she also had a regal angular facial features, she was slightly more light skinned, had short brown hair, a CC-cup bust, a big 38 inch booty, thick long legs, and wide hips, her lips were also slightly larger than usual giving her a slight bimbo look. Then to the right of Demona was another Caucasian. This was Elizabeth Taylor, a pure British young lady whose parents move from Britain to the USA a few years back. She and Demona had a rivalry as both were very beautiful, as a result both kept vying for the spot of the hottest girl in the whole college. Her body was similar to Demona though she had a slightly larger bust than Demona in compensation for a slightly smaller butt. She also had long bleach blonde hair to make her look more 'exotic' and her eyes were a dark brown.

They approached Evie who turned to face them, her face was passive but John saw the slight twitch of annoyance in her eyebrow for the briefest of seconds. "How's the work going is it all done?" Demona sneered as she approached Evie. Evie turned to her duffel bag on the ground and reached in she puled out several folders filled with papers and handed them to Demona who snatched them and then handed them to the other she opened them and looked through them. After a few minutes she closed it, "You know you should consider being a forger I have no idea how you get my writing style right but you do. Keep this up and maybe I'll invite you to one of my parties." She said, she turned away as the other girls closed their own folders. John saw Evie's hands clench into fists so tightly they turned white then she unclenched sighed and went back to her reading. John had a few thoughts on how to give Evie a chance at vengeance. Easiest and most straightforward would just to make her hotter and more popular than Demona and her cronies. But he had more... interesting scenarios in mind.

One scenario involved Evie having the ability to drain a woman's physical sexual features, this would mostly be the breasts, butt, muscle and some of their height till they became shorter than her. She would also only be able to drain the breast and butt till they became flat. After that she could give the stolen assets to someone else if she wanted. However she could grow no bigger than 6'6'' tall though her bust and butt would not have the same limits.

A second Scenario was similar to the first but instead she would be a futa and she could drain from guys as well mostly their muscles, dick and ball size. Also unlike normal balls when her balls got bigger they would also be able to store more cum and even produce more cum. Next any woman she kissed would be able to take her dick and cum no matter how big she got and how much she pumped into them. If they got pregnant they would become loyal sex slaves to her needs and whims. The height limit for this one would be closer to 7 feet tall.

A third scenario would be similar to the second scenario but instead of draining attributes from people with each female she impregnated she would get bigger and bigger. If one of those females happened to be one of the cheerleaders that bullied Evie not only would she get a huge spurt of growth, but they would progress through pregnancy within 3 months instead of the usual 9 and they would become very loving and devoted to her.

The last scenario he currently had thought up was where she would also become a futa but would also become more beautiful. Whenever someone had strong feelings of attraction to her it would cause her body to grow bigger as well as her bust and butt. But should someone have strong feelings of jealousy her dick and balls would grow bigger as would her muscles. Any woman she fucked would become addicted to her dick till eventually they couldn't live without it. Also if she came into their mouths and they swallowed her cum they would get bigger breasts and butt as well.

John wondered which scenario would be most interesting to see...

Choose one of these scenarios or think of more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)