More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Luckybaldrick Luckybaldrick

What or whom do you see?

A Female Centaur

She stands there, her bottom half a beautiful white horse, her top half a pale blonde with glistening white skin and large full breasts. She was bending down, fondling something between her front legs so she didn't see you at first. You inched closer as quietly as you could to get a better look at this beautiful creature in front of you. You heard her give a soft moan as her hands continued to move. she shifted her weight and turned a little bit, which gave you a peek at what she was doing. Sticking out a little from her front legs was the bulbous head of a massive horsecock.

You gasp in surprise at just how long and thick it is. Unfortunately for you the centaur heard you. She quickly pulled herself up to her full height and tensed, ready to pounce. Her stance gave you an even clearer view of her horsecock. It was at least 3 feet long and a couple of inches thick, probably thicker than your arm.

You stare at it in awe. Suddenly is starts bouncing around wildly as the centaur charges you. She runs full into you and you fly backwards a few feet to slam into another tree. You slide down on your ass, stunned. You shake your head to clear it. You look up to see the centaur standing above you, her front hoof suddenly presses on your chest, pinning you to the tree.

"What wonderful timing. I've got an issue I cant resolve. So you get to resolve it for me. I'll tell you what, I'll let you choose how you get me to cum"

How will you do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)