More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What Do You See?

A Female Asian-American Stock Broker In Her 30s (Lesbian)

You look at your reflection with a note of pride. You may be in your thirties but you are still hot: if you met yourself in a bar you would give yourself one of your business cards with your private number written on the back.

Oops, just kind of gave away the game there didn't you? Yes, you're a lesbian. You don't have much interest in men, you can appreciate the masculine form from an aesthetic stand point, but that's all. If you want to become hot and bothered you look at girls, though there has been precious little of that lately.

In terms of your physical appearance you are a fairly typical woman of Asian ancestry. You stand around five-foot-four, have breasts that are barely noticeable, your skin tends to be slightly salow in hue, and both your hair and eyes are a very dark brown. Ethnically you don't hail from any one part of Asia, you are part Japanese, part Chinese, part Korean, and part Cambodian. Your ancestors came to America fleeing various upheavals in their native countries and over time the bloodlines blended till it ended up with you. For all that you are Petite and a stock broker by profession you are quite fit, scarce any fat on you and a good bit of muscle; you even have girl-abbs.

In terms of your clothing you are wearing a gray wool pencil skirt and blue cotton blouse, with sheer pantyhose and sensible shoes.

This shortly is covered in your poncho and you are headed out into the rain...

What Do You Find There?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)