More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tiggered Tiggered

Who has it and how does it manifest?

A Fellow Employee?

Some companies build rocket ships. Some companies build houses. Some companies build trains. Some companies build bikes.

Yours built those little fidget spinners that were all the rage a few years back.

What could you say? Charles had been in this business for 10 years, and it was his business. At least it used to be the business.

Of late, as part of the Dynamic Dynamite initiative to improve business Charles had taken to personally reviewing the custom fidget spinners handcrafted by his dozen or so overworked employees. The structure itself was outsourced somewhat, but the final touches, the art, the sensation was applied here in a small building at the eastern edge of Tucker, Washington, where dreams came to die.

Camilla was one of those workers, selected for her background (Charles entertained himself sometimes by yelling “Raid!”). Her willingness to work – one step below poverty. And with 2 adult twin daughters at the cusp of 20 (Maria and Andrea) who also worked at DD, she specialized in the larger, heavier fidget spinners.

Oh, of course there were other assets. Short, Spanish, and with a breast size that implied it was God’s will that she joined Charles company some things were simply serendipitous.

“Clank!”

Charles looked up from his computer at Camilla, who stood there having just a 6-inch object on his desk. A blink later, yes it was still there.

“Why, Camie, is there a 6-inch steel dildo, engraved with artistic veins and embossed with gold paint as “Danger Dildo #001 on my desk?” asked Charles softly.

Some companies, somewhere a neutral observer may note, build sex toys.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)