More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Misery Misery

Who enters the shop?

A Father

Peter Chapman is a single father of teenage twin girls. He has been unable to date due to being busy taking care of his daughters. This has caused him great sexual frustration, and jerking off isn't cutting it anymore. He was on his way to work when he noticed the new shop. Thinking the shop may have something to relieve his frustrations, he enters.

The owner greets him as he walks through the door, "Hello handsome, are you looking for anything in particular?" She asks with the most delightful smile.

Peter nervously replies, "Uh, I was just wondering if there was anything that could help with self pleasure?"

The woman walks out from behind the counter, "Come this way. I think I have exactly what you're looking for." The woman leads him to a clear case, in it is a fleshlight, but not like any Peter had ever seen before. It looked real, maybe too real.

"This is one-of-a-kind. It took a lot of blood and sweat to create this beauty. It is the most realistic fleshlight in the world. Think about the one you desire and it'll be like your fucking her for real." The unnaturally beautiful woman says with a smirk.

The man puts his hand on the back of his head, "I mean, it sounds great, but I don't think I could afford such a special item."

The woman put her hands together, "Well, how does the price of twenty dollars sound?"

Peter cocks his head in confusion, "What? How could it possibly be that cheap, whats the catch?"

The shop owner chuckles, "I don't need money. I opened this shop to bring the world pleasure. The more people pleasured the happier I'll be," The woman walks over to Peter and seductively whispers in his ear, "You do want to make me happy, don't you?" She bites her bottom lip as she backs away.

Peter swallows hard, "Yeah, of course....Alright I'll buy it." He pull out his wallet and hands her a $20 bill.

The woman takes the money, stuffing it into her bra. She opens the case and hands Peter the sex toy, "You're in for quite the time Mr....."

"Oh...Um, Chapman, Peter Chapman." He say reaching for a handshake.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Peter." She says shaking his hand, "My name is Lucy Grimm."

"Thank you, Lucy." He says before leaving the store

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)