More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

A Donation

Renee was rushing to her locker, finally, it would be a week since she was last naked in her school. Not of her own will. A girl named Tracy had taken it in her to make Renee's senior semester a living hell. All because she thought Renee asked out a boy she didn't even care for anymore. The first day of the semester, after school, Tracy had followed Renee to a secret pond in the woods. Then forcibly having stripped her of everything Renee was wearing, causing the red head vixen to streak home over a stupid misunderstanding. What Tracy hadn't planned on, was Renee inadvertently exposing herself not only to a recently opened coffee shop, but when she got home, a surprise birthday party full of people who knew Renee was waiting for her. Only an hour and a half had passed, but Renee had become Tracy's prized victim after she learned students had gossiped that Renee enjoyed the whole thing. Anytime Renee faced Tracy usually ended up with her exposed in some way.

Renee put her bag in her locker, pulling it closed as Tracy appeared from behind the door.

"Hey Renee!"

"Tracy please not today…"

"Would you like to make a donation?"

"Please, I just want to go home…"

"Tell you what, I'll leave you alone for an entire month if you give me something."

Renee sighed knowing the deal probably wasn't real, but the thought of not being exposed was a nice offer.

"Fine I think I have five doll-"

Before Renee could finish her sentence Tracy shoved her back and gripped onto the ginger's skirt pulling it away from her body. Renee's eyes widened as she looked down remembering the pair of panties she was to wear that day. She wished it was a pair of granny panties, or a pair of boxers. For what was adorned onto Renee's lower half was a rainbow thong. They had been a gag gift from her friend Maddie, who knew how much Renee hated the scantily nature of girls who were bold enough to wear them. With the words, "Pet My Kitty!" in bright pink cursive on the crotch as her unruly bush peeked out from the cameltoe. In the back, was essentially butt floss, revealing all of her peachy posterior as the string hid in her crack. Tracy flashed a picture before shoving Renee to the ground.

She could feel her buns squishing into the carpet with the lack of cover the thong provided to her rear as her hands shot to cover the front of her crotch.

"Thank you so much for your donation! Cutie undies. I'd donate them too, but I'm feeling nice today!" Tracy laughed hysterically as she ran off with Renee's skirt depositing it in the clothes donation bin. Renee grumbled as she stood up, pulling down her blouse to try and conceal her revealing bottom half. The shirt covered her front, but half of her bared buns still hung out, looking like she wasn't wearing any underwear as the backstring climbed into her rear.

"Perfect...at least I can get to my car before…" she started just as the bell rang throughout the halls and the halls filled with students surrounding the nearly bottomless ginger senior who gulped loudly, as her hands shot to the front of her crotch, giving her the appearance she was completely naked from the waist down.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)