More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by englishbob englishbob

Talking of calls...

A Dominican MILF

"Hello, Fair Loans how can I help?" You say as you answer your phone whilst you're sat behind the desk in your office. It isn't the nicest of offices but its smart enough. Leather sofa and chairs, nice desk. Part of a building of a few other rentable offices, you're on good terms with a lawyer opposite and a private investigator down the corridor. The whole building says 'small time yet honest, respectable and hard working' which is exactly what you want.

"Hi it's Gisele, I thought I'd try you again to see if you could review my case once more " A warm female voice responds. Ah Gisele, she'd asked for a loan last month and you denied her it. She had needed some loans to pay bills, you weren't really in the business of pay day loans and since she had no solid job, relying on mostly part time zero hour shift work to scrape from one week to the next. All the while caring for two kids. Your heart went out to her but she was a case for social services not you.

"I'm sorry Ms. Carlos, but unless anything has actually changed about your financial situation the answer is going to be the same" you respond. Trying to put some softness into your tone.

There was a pause before she replied "Yes! There has been" she sounded decidedly . Considering the loan was only to help her take a week or two off her menial job to look for something better and buy her eldest kid the uniform for the local Catholic school.

"Well, in that case you're more than welcome to come in again with your employment paper work and we can discuss terms," something sounded fishy to you but in your line of work it was best to save judgement and let numbers talk. "I have a slot free in a few days per-" you began.
"How about over the phone, wait no you said you didn't do contracts over the phone. Um, how about today? I can be there in 15" She cut in. Speaking quickly and rather tensely. It really did sound odd. But well, it'd been a slow week and although you had planned to head out early today you'd just watch some stupid TV show.

"Ok, come round now if you wish. Remember your contract" you said after a sigh. You doubted anything would come of this but who knows.

Does she show up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)