More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What Happens Next?

A Disorganized Morning

"Well, fuck everything." I groan. Staying up wake and watching the stars. Better idea at the time then it is at 8 AM the following morning when you remember that you have your History Elective at 9 AM the following morning. I slog my way over to the mirror. Jesus, I look like I got bit by a zombie or something. Stupid fucking comet.

One piping hot shower later, I go back into my room and throw on whatever clothes I can get my hands on. That means a boxers, an unfolded Green Lantern T-shirt from my laundry hamper, and a pair of crumpled up jeans from my floor. Don'r worry, don't worry. I sniffed them first to make sure they weren't gross. They seemed okay.

I walk out on to my parent's lawn. Mr. Zahareed, my neighbor, is watering his garden. The man loves his gardening. he grows intricate hedge mazes and flower bushes that cover his entire property. Sometimes, I get the urge to walk over and sniff some of his roses. I haven't spoken to the man much, but I know he's religious. Whenever I see his wife or daughters on the street, they even wear that full body veil. Though, occasionally, I've seen the girls sneak out in normal clothes and a head scarf.

It's a quick drive down to the University. As I park in my reserved spot, an old Toyota pulls in the spot next to me. It's a car I know well. It belongs to Jessica.

If you were amused by this chapter, or at least the writing style, then please give this thread a like!

Who is Jessica?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)