More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ItsMeBitches ItsMeBitches

What Multiverse do you end up in?

A Daily Chore

"Oh okay!" I was so hesitant to leave my mothers warm folds, but she giggled and pushed me off, so her baby girl could get some cum in her. My sister had a nice, soft body, but her ass was pretty firm. It wasn't big, but it was firm, and her tits were like little handfuls of heaven. I didn't take her ass often, but it was the best tightness of all the girls assholes. The only thing that was tighter was my youngest sister's cunt.

"Oh~ baby.... baby brother is filling me up nicely." My sister cooed as I pumped her asshole full of my cum. Once I had filled her up and slid my cock out, she was already on the move to place a buttplug to keep all my cum inside of her.

"Did he put enough cum into your butt, baby?" My mom asked her and shifted to sit up.

"He put plenty, but I want you to check for me." She replied and halted putting the plug inside of her.

"Sure thing, honey." Our mom said and leaned into Jule's asshole to get a better look. My sister remained in her position and I joined my mother to look with her. "Yes, he definitely put a lot in there. Good job honey! Get to her pussy now, okay? Make it double~" My mom giggled and slapped my ass.

"Mom can you dig in there a bit and see how much is up there. I need to be totally full tonight, not just typical full. I won't get his cum in me for at least 12 hours afterall." My sister stated.

"Hmm... yeah, I'm seeing a decent amount, but you might need more." She slid her middle finger inside her daughters cunny and dug around. She was pulling out a small amount of cum. "Okay, John, can you stick your dick back in there? You're going to have to dump 2 or 3 more loads."

"Okay mom, can you held me a bit to speed up the process? I want to get done with laundry, so I can relax a bit..." I sighed and slid up, my cock dipping into her gaping tightness. I let out a sudden moan as she clamped on me again and I resumed my thrusts.

"Good idea,John." My mother said and held my hips. I could feel her fingernails pressing into my flesh a bit, and it felt good. As I was grinding away inside of my sister, my mother would give me a light spank every time my balls would hit her pelvis.

Eventually my mom fingered and groped my ass while I pounded my older sister's asshole. My thrusts became manic and sloppy as I moaned from the stimulation. My prostate being ground into by my sweet mothers brilliantly soft fingers. I felt myself about to erupt after not too long. Jule's had locked my face against hers with her arms as I held the bed and hammered my pelvis against her.

"Fill up my baby girl honey~... go ahead and release it, okay?" My mother began to coax me on further. This tended to last a while and was so terribly tantalizing sometimes. "Baby, hump hump hump~! Hump hump hump~! Fucking your sissy~ fun fun fun~!" My mother chanted in a merrily melody just as my sister came. Somehow I didn't cum with her as she trembled and clenched tight around my base. I could feel her pussy spraying my thighs with juices and her ass milking me desperately. "Go ahead and finish up in her, sweet pea. You're doing such a great job~." My mom was cooing in my ear. "Rock your hips honey~ fill her up good for mommy, okay?" She seduced my body with her fingers still and eventually slid her tongue down my back. I shivered as I humped and rocked my hips over and over. Finally her fingers left and a warm tongue replaced them. Her hands holding my cheeks apart and her tongue was swirling and pressing and sucking against my butthole. I couldn't resist anymore and slammed my pelvis against my sisters a final time.

"Fu-uck-ing-cuuummmm-ing-cuuuumming! Mommyyyyyy~! S-So good! Sissy~!" I moaned out randomly and slammed my face back into Jule's mouth.

We ground into each other until I filled her to the point of bulging. My mother all the while taking small breaks to finger me when her tongue got tired. Eventually I pulled out after I felt the cum literally push against my cock as I slid inside her rectum.

"Looks like you're done with my ass finally. Mouth or pussy next?" My sister asked as her legs and body was still being presented to me.

"I'm going to go do the laundry for you honey. Make sure to stuff her till she's leaking, alright? No ifs, ands, or buts about it." My mom commented and left both of us to my more important chore. It'd only been 30 minutes since I entered, but the next few hours would be tough since Jule's can swallow a whole gallon of cum sometimes.

"Okay mom. Thanks for the help!" I smiled at her and licked my lips as she left.

"Hey I know mom's ass is great, but get to fucking bro." Jule said and reached back to pull the cum from her asshole. After she gave it a taste she plugged it up with her very own specialized buttplug.

Is there another instance?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)