More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tieswarm Tieswarm

What are the Arrangements

A Crowded 4-Bedroom

The only accommodation available on short notice was a 4 bedroom apartment near your work. You’d be able to commute by foot, but after touring the place, you realized you’d be sharing it with far more that 3 people. Jack and James, frat guys at the local college, rented out a room to themselves, and according to the other inhabitants, hogged the living room whenever a game was on. They were ripped, and the quick glance you got into their room revealed only plain beds and a set of workout equipment. Fae was salivating.

Another room was occupied by another couple, Sam and Tyler, who seemed sweet, but weren’t very talkative. Tyler was nice, and pretty handsome, apparently working a tech job, and mostly working from home. Sam was stunning, however, with dozens of tattoos and bright blue hair. She was a video game streamer, and during your tour you heard her shouting through her mic in her room. Walls were pretty thin then. She wasn’t shy either; she came out to meet you and Fae in a crop top and boy shorts, giving the two of you a detailed view of the alt hottie.

The last room was Sarah’s, who wasn’t home during your visit. The others informed you she was a hippie-type, and had a rotating cast of men and women who spent the night. Fae raised an eyebrow at this. Her kind of girl, perhaps? They said however, she hadn’t been home in a few days, spending longer than normal with whoever she’d found this time.

The set-up wasn’t perfect, but it would have to do. You moved in a week later, and as it happened, Sarah still wasn’t back home. Jack and James helped with the move in, and you could see Fae drooling over their strength the entire time. She had always loved size differences, and although you had nearly a foot on her 4’ 10” frame, the frat boys were well over 6’2” each.

What’s the first incident?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)