More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnLocke4 JohnLocke4

Which Story Will You Pick?

A Cozy Weekend

This will be a twenty chapter short story that I've been intending to write for some time. It'll be regularly updated until the end, and once it's done, I'll return focus back to Looking For Love. Twin Flame, however, will remain unaffected and will be updated alongside it. Hope you guys enjoy it, thanks!


Far north past both Greenwall and Dartwin was a small private cabin nestled along the eastern side of Bear Mountain. Owned and built to specifications by Jordan Jackson, it was the family's personal getaway cabin that admittedly was rarely used by the family. In theory, it was created to be used for family getaways every year, and for the first few years after it was built, it was used quite frequently. But once his daughter Kailyn headed off for college, the cabin was used less and less. So when his son, JJ, came to him on his birthday, begging his father to let him use the cabin for a few days, he couldn't resist. Now, only a few weeks later, JJ was driving their way up the snowy roads inside a large SUV, ready for a birthday weekend, and it was all thanks to his best friend, Kenny Clark, while flurries of snow fell all around them.

Sitting in the passenger seat, Kenneth Clark, called Kenny or sometimes Ken by everyone he knew, excitedly flipped through his phone. His thick brown hair was medium in length, yet short enough that he never needed to worry much about having a bad hair day. His eyes were the very same in color and always held an inviting warmth that earned him friends with ease. "It says here that we can even go to the arena the day before and watch the practice and training if you want," Kenny grinned up at JJ, whose eyes lit up in response. Kenny had to admit he was supremely proud of himself. He knew of JJ's love for hockey since the moment he met him, and for his eighteenth birthday, he was able to work out a combination gift from his friends and family to get a few tickets to the next home game of his favorite team. This cabin trip was just going to be a bonus freedom.

"If you really don't mind it, I'd fucking love to go to that!" James Jackson, or simply JJ, was Kenny's best male friend, hands down. Being a jock, JJ hit it off with Kenny during their gym classes in middle school, and soon the pair had become the best of friends. The pair meshed well enough, Kenny usually being the brains and JJ the brawn, though both were very capable in their own right, and thanks to like-minded ways, the men had created a bond that seemed nearly unbreakable. "But you don't have to come with me if you don't want to."

"Fuck yeah, I'm going, man! We got these tickets, and we're gonna make the most of them." Kenny hummed out a bit of a halfhearted sigh, "Too bad I couldn't swing a few more tickets, though. We could have brought...well, someone a little more fun for us both." JJ shook his head and laughed, "What?! Come on; it was on my mind since you said we were staying at your dad's cabin. I...I would have wanted Anna to come or something."

JJ let out a thoughtful exhale, "Honestly, I hear you, man. Been thinking about Claire a lot more these days, if I'm being real with you. If we had a spare ticket -- And if she wasn't with Henry obviously -- I think I would have invited her too. Maybe see about patching things up or something...pretty sick of being alone."

Kenny slowly turned his head, just about burning a hole into JJ's head with his eyes, "You're sick of it?" His monotone voice only caused JJ to burst out into laughter.

With another hour came the end of their journey; driving up a short but winding road just up the start of Bear Mountain, JJ and Kenny parked in front of a small one-story cabin. Grabbing their bags, JJ quickly input a security code, unlocking the outer privacy gate, followed by another one at the door before the teens were safely out of the snow and cold. Stepping inside, Kenny was immediately taken by the cabin and its clear, sleek interior. Splitting through the cabin was a main hall that seemed to separate the location into quadrants. The biggest section of which clearly went to the bedroom, which the cabin sported a grand total of two along with a single bathroom. From there, there was a completely open den with a fireplace and a kitchen and dining room combo that was surrounded by half-wall counters. But the most notable and enticing bit of the entire cabin was definitely the outer deck that the Jacksons had decided to close in with thick frosted glass walls and installed a hot tub directly in the center.

"Geez, JJ, your folks went all out on this place," Kenny finally uttered as he finished his tour; all the while, the jock had already kicked off his shoes and crashed on the couch, "And you guys barely use this place anymore?"

"Not as often as we used to, but dad still pays for maids and upkeep." JJ blankly replied as he tapped his phone a few quick times before suddenly Kenny saw the fireplace ignite, "There we go! That should warm this damn place up. It's cold as shit outside,"

"You have cabin controls on your phone?" Kenny merely retorted in disbelief,

"You better believe it," JJ turned his phone to his friend and scrolled, "I got access to the hot tub, television, entire cabin speakers, lights, and fireplace all from right here, my man."

"Jesus, I want one of those just for my room," Kenny lightly laughed, "God, Syd would freak out if she saw this place..."

Kenny's absentminded thought was suddenly returned by exclaiming excitement, "That's a great idea!"

"Idea? What?"

"Syd! She should totally come by! Kailyn too! Both of them are just up the mountain here at school; it's Friday, classes are done, and we can have them come down for a bit. At least to catch up; it's been months since I got to see Kai,"

"Yeah...same with Syd, she's been so damn busy getting ready for her final year, she hasn't made many trips home. Plus, even when she does, Juliet takes up all her time, so I never get to see her."

"Exactly, this is totally a good idea, I'll text Kai, and you give Syd a call." JJ insisted, and without any reason to argue, Kenny pulled out his phone and did as told, giving Sydney a call.


Close to an hour later, Kenny and JJ were now laid back, lounging on the couch, halfway through a movie, when they finally heard a rapid knock on the door followed by it swinging open. Jumping up, the two rushed around the couch and back to the main hall finding Kailyn and Sydney making their way inside, covered in snow, and shivering wildly. "Oh my God, it's so freaking cold out!" Kailyn exclaimed as she gave her boots a knock on the door frame. Only older by JJ by two years, Kailyn and JJ were extremely close despite the distance that now separated them. They often used each other as a shoulder to cry on or a listener to vent their stress. Having just a couple inches extra inches over most girls, Kailyn carried herself well. Her long dark hair flowed with natural curls, her ebony skin was clear of any blemish, her ass showed off no matter what she seemed to wear, and even at only C-Cups, her breasts looked defined and highlighted her chest beautifully.

"You're so lucky it was you asking; no one else could have made me come out in this," His older sister by three years, Sydney Clark, was one of Kenny's best friends. They shared direct goals for the future and cared for their families and also their friends. Sydney was also stunningly beautiful, slightly above average height, with long straight hazel hair that looked like silk and a set of mesmerizing chocolate eyes. Her small but fitting perky breasts bounced with each step, and she had an ass you could bounce a coin off of. Despite looking like a model, as far as Kenny knew, there were only a few that ever even had the slightest chance with his sister, and the last one was her boyfriend from senior year of high school now four years ago.

The boys headed down the hall and gave their sisters a short embrace, "Damn, when we texted you two it was only flurries. I wasn't even paying attention," JJ remarked as he briefly looked out the window at the harder snowfall now,

"Me either," Kenny gave Sydney's shoulders a few swipes from the snow built upon them, "You could have cancelled, I totally would have understood, Syd."

"It came on in a minute, we were just about at the bottom of the mountain when boom, it was like a blanket came down all at once," Sydney remarked with a bewildered shake of her head,

Kailyn nodded in agreement, "I didn't even know there was supposed to be a storm today. We're definitely not going to make that drive back up until this clears up,"

"And we wouldn't be driving into Dartwin either," The girls kicked off their boots and the four headed up the hall as the girls were in need of the warm fireplace, "Glad you made it here safe though," JJ sincerely added.

"Us too," Sydney laughed back, giving her hands a few warming rubs together, "You guys will just have to put up with us for a little bit longer than expected."

"Oh the horror," Kenny sarcastically retorted, "We may even have to share a dinner together. That'll just be the worst! We clearly didn't invite you because we wanted to see you both."

"Aw, nice to know you missed me, Kenny," Kailyn playfully giggled,

"Pfft, I know JJ missed me too," Sydney said with mocking confidence, "He wants someone who actually understands the sport to watch hockey with him."

JJ flashed the Clark girl a grin, "You got me. This guy's brain melts after the first quarter."

Sydney and JJ shared a snicker while Kenny gave his eyes a toss, "That's okay, Ken," Kailyn held a hand to her mouth, whispering loud enough for all to hear, "I don't like this dumb sport either. We do it to entertain him." Kenny tossed his head back with a loud laugh. The sets of siblings reached the den and the girls quickly scrambled to the fireplace while Kenny and JJ returned to the couch, resuming their movie with to two new guests, all the while the winds whipped outside and a blizzard of snow made the whole world white.

Does The Storm Break?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)