More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dracone dracone

How Do Things Progress from Here?

A Confused Genie...

The genie blinked at him a few times before saying in a rather confused voice that maintained her accent perfectly, "There is no limit to the number of wishes you can make; where did you get such a notion?"

"Popular media of the era," said Allen, "at least most depictions these days have a limit of 3 wishes."

"That's ridiculous; we genies have no limits on the number of wishes our master can make. The master is the only one who sets the limits on the wishes. Yes, I have a limit to the kinds of wishes I can grant but not the quantity that can be granted, and I always strive for quality within the bounds of what is wished for. I think it best we catch each other up on what the other should probably know, I have been in that ring for ages. I doubt the systems we use for telling dates are compatible, and I really need to know basic information for the current age."

"I think that's a good call," said Allen. "I suppose we should start off with introductions, I am Allen Denson, what name are you known by or preferable to?

How do Things go from Here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)