More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Manbear Manbear

What took place in the hotel gardens?

A Colonial gentlewoman's tryst with two Hindu servants

Dear Sir Williard,

I find it difficult to know where to begin so let me backtrack slightly to tell you about the Edwardian Royal Hotel. The establishment is first rate with great vaulted ceilings, thickly carpeted hallways and a grandiose ballroom and dining facility that is used by all the original families that settled in New Thames. The building was originally one of several structures erected to house the first English colonials when they arrived from Earth. Most of these other buildings have since been re-purposed, one is now the seat of government, another is the local university and the forth I am told is used by the brokers who visit the Rajah system to arrange for the growing exports of the planet. I digress. The Edwardian Royal is built of a native stone that sparkles with crystalline formations, much like quartz but with a wider array of colors. The building is four stories in height and in the shape of a large ‘U’ surrounding a charming garden populated with cool fountains and both Earthen and Rajan flora.

When walking the paths in the garden it is easy to imagine that you were actually back in England and in complete privacy. Scattered throughout the paved pathways are idyllic little groves with trellis roses and stone benches conveniently placed for strollers who wished a place to stop and engage in private discourse. However, as you will see, it is important for the gentlemen and ladies who walk in this park to remember that from the balconies above, an observer can see nearly all of these little hideaways.

I retired to my room after dinner last night claiming fatigue, although in truth as a way of preserving my rapidly dwindling funds. Just the cost of one brandy imported from Earth is more than I had planned to spend for my entire room - today, as soon as this account is recorded, I am set to call upon Dr. Miller and present your letter of introduction. It is my hope that with a placement in his practice that my finances will stabilize – forgive me I am rambling again.

From the balcony of my room I watched the ebb and flow of the locals from above, much like a myrmecologist might study the activities of ants as they go about their lives in a glass case. A dance was being held in the grand ballroom in honour of the arrival of the H.M.S. Sigfried and the Edwardian buzzed with excitement. There must have been well over one hundred Rajah-4 couples invited to the ball as well as all the officers and passengers of note (not me I’m afraid) from the cosmoliner, all dressed in their finest suits and gowns moving about through the gardens to and from the ballroom, parlours and dining rooms of the hotel.

From my perch, I saw all sorts of the petty human behaviors that are universal in our world no matter what planetary system one lives in. Groups of brash young men and demure maidens meeting and separating only to meet again much like a moths circling a flame that will in time most certainly burn them to ash. There were mothers doting over their daughters, parading them like prized heifers before perspective husbands at least a decade their seniors. Gentlemen in dinner jackets and ascots were peddling and bartering the matrimonial futures of their progeny like fish wives on the streets of Tai Pei. I am pretty certain that in the course of the evening I saw two families bound together with the promise of marriage and two other schisms develop that might take a generation to heal. Nothing, as I mentioned before, that was anything more than what I have come to see as the lives that all men and women fall into no matter their station. It was getting dark and I resolved to turn in so as to be fit and ready for today’s meeting with Dr. Miller when I saw a group of three figures make their way into the now nearly empty gardens. I could see this group quite clearly as the large Hindu manservant carried a torch that cast a fine yellow light. An elegant lady led a young Hindu maiden dressed in a flowing shift, somewhat like a traditional sari but lacking the many layers of cloth that I remember, to one of the garden groves and slipped the girl’s dress from her shoulders leaving her standing naked in a pool of silk.

The manservant too removed all his clothes after placing the torch in a holder. I fear that you think poorly of me Sir Williard for not immediately retiring to my chambers, but the disrobing was so swift and natural that I forgot what a great intrusion into their privacy I was committing. To my surprise, this was only the beginning of the encounter, once the Hindu pair were naked I expected them to turn to each other like an Adam and Eve in this garden of Eden. Instead they turned their attention to the English woman’s clothing removing her elegant high-necked ballgown, corset and petticoats leaving this gentlewoman wearing only a sheer lacy undergarment and stockings that ended high on her thighs. It shames me now as I write this that at the time any thought of retiring had left my mind. I watched as the three naked forms joined in every possible combination.

The lady was roughly thirty years older than the two Hindus who each looked to be in their sexual prime, but although her breasts drooped slightly and I could see the signs of childbearing on her sagging white belly she was still a stunning woman and as you will hear, easily as vigorous as her brown-skinned servants. She sat on the end of the stone bench pulling the young maid's face to her sex and then directed the manservant (who needed little encouragement) to take the Hindu girl from behind as she tongued the gentlewoman. After a time the man lay upon the stone bench and the colonial woman lowered herself onto the man’s hips kissing the plush lips of the golden-skinned young woman who was caressing her white breasts. Judging by the noises the Englishwoman was making the man must have been very well endowed.

Those cries, which were just loud enough to reach my ears 40 feet up above, attracted the attention of others nearby and I saw two other couples that had been stealing kisses in the dark garden both head towards the moans and gasps of pleasure. The manservant perhaps tired of his more passive role rose to his feet dislodging his lover unceremoniously. As she clung to him he reached up into the trees pulling a long vine from the overhead branches stretching it like a makeshift rope. To my consternation I saw the English matron allow the aroused man to wrap the vine around her slender wrists without a murmur of protest. There must be a natural elastic memory to this native species of vine because in less than a minute the vine had retracted back to its former length with sufficient to lift the poor Englishwoman to the tips of her toes. By this time the muscular man had moved behind the hanging woman and forcefully impaled her on his manhood while the native maid promptly dropped to her knees and serviced the very juncture of their union with her mouth.

I pray that you believe me Sir Williard when I tell you I had every intention to put an end to this ravagement of a British citizen when I noticed that neither of the other couples were intervening to aid the matron, instead what had been before in private a natural (although disapproved of) caressing and necking had become an almost Romanesque orgy of sexual depravity. Both of the men’s pantaloons had been opened and their erections strained and twitched in the tiny soft hands of their dates; the dresses of those young ladies had been lifted so high that I could see their white thighs in the flickering light of the torch and the fingers of their dates exploring them boldly. Instead of being shocked by their countrywoman’s fate, the couples appeared to be feeding off the savage sexual energy of the scene. Furthermore the cries of the bound matron - now even louder than ever - were screams of pleasure, not outrage. In any event my action or lack thereof was mute, as these loud cries attracted the attention of two arms-men who moved with purpose towards the flickering light in the depths of the garden. As a man of medicine I was mentally preparing to save as many of the lives that I was certain were about to come to abrupt ends. The poor manservant’s life would surely be forfeit for defiling a white woman and the young maid might well suffer a similar fate. As to what manner of punishment might befall the witnesses to the (myself included) I could only guess.

Good Heavens – I just noticed the hour! What I thought would be just a minute or two to recount the events has taken far longer than I anticipated. I will finish the story after my interview with Dr. Miller, perhaps your old acquaintance can settle my confusion as this letter will take goodness knows how long to reach you.

How does the interview with Dr. Miller go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)