More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Manbear Manbear

How does the interview with Dr. Miller go?

Splendidly

Great news Sir Williard,

I believe I have satisfactorily secured a position with the East Orion Trading company working for Dr. Miller. I am writing this note from the comfort of his library while he attends to the last of the morning patients. You you will be happy to hear that your friend Dr. Miller is in excellent spirits and fine health for a man of his years. I was genuinely surprised when he told me he will be seventy in four months’ time; I would have guessed he was no older than fifty or sixty at the most. I suspect it is because of the clean air and wondrous climate of Rajah-4 that he and so many of the colonials appear so fit. Health aside I think the Doctor is looking forward to a lessening of his duties, he confided in me that he is relieved to have an Earth-trained doctor to assist in his practice as he finds that the original workers from the Province of Delhi, while diligent and clever in their own way, lack the ability to distinguish between the real scientific cures developed over the past two centuries from the folk medicine of their yogis, mystics, snake charmers and electricity shows. He said a fine looking man of my youth and vigor would be a great help to him and his practice. This I am sure is in no small part due to the letter of reference you were kind enough to write on my behalf so I must once again offer you my most humble salute.

Dr. Miller and I had spoken for nearly an hour this morning when he was summoned by his assistant to the examination room; before he left he told me that he would take me the Company office after lunch and cut through the red tape and paperwork so it will be official. I was then given over into the care of one of his nurses, a lovely dark-haired young Hindi woman who guided me to the doctor’s library. While this nurse may have lacked the sophistication of the British nurses you and I are familiar with I have to admit I found myself more than happy to have her as my companion. Her name I discovered was Saminya and the crisp white of her nurse’s uniform accentuated the golden hue of skin of her calves and ankle. Oh yes, my lord, the young nurse’s skirt was cut just below the knee and she did not wear stockings, simply short lacy socks that ended just above her white gum-soled shoes. Not only was Saminya’s dress cut shockingly knee-high, but the crisp starched uniform had short sleeves and was open at the neck. In fact, enough of the buttons were undone that when Saminya innocently leaned over as she served my tea unbeknownst to her she exposed a glimpse of the swell of her lovely peach-sized breasts. I believe Sir Williard, that that is what I find so pleasing about the lass, her simple unrefined nature that has not been spoiled by the hardships of Earth life. After I had my morning tea, we sat together talking in the library – I in one of the comfortable leather-backed chairs – while Saminya knelt gracefully on the carpet by my side and asked me what it was like to travel among the stars.

To this young Hindu nurse - I found out as we passed the time she was twenty-two Rajan years old (not quite twenty in Earth years) - I must have seemed like a god. It occurred to me as I gazed down at her large almond-shaped eyes the shade of dark coffee and the small brown bindi that was marked onto the smooth skin of her forehead how easy it would be to play upon her misconceptions; especially as she knelt at my feet like a supplicant before her people's ancient pagan deities. Instead I explained that while wearing the Cinematon helmet, I had been only somewhat aware of the passage from Earth experiencing the spanning of the great blackness between our systems like a movie or dream. To the Hindi girl it made little if any difference. I readily confess that I found this wide-eyed innocent wonder charming, she seemed unaware of her own beauty or the effect of the fairer sex upon a man. Several times as we spoke she rested her small hand upon my thigh and the warmth of her palm was so distracting that I confess I cannot even remember what she was speaking about. In an attempt to return the discussion to more neutral topics I asked her to tell me about Dr. Miller’s patients so I could better understand what my duties would entail.

It seems that Dr. Miller spends much of his day in the service of the East Orion Trading Company treating the many accidents and illnesses that afflicted the company's employees. In addition to his primary role, Dr. Miller also has many private clients from the wealthy families of New Thames and the outlying estates, so I expect that there is plenty of work for two doctors in this colonial center. The wilderness that surrounds New Thames and most of the outlying estates is as dangerous as what the little research about Rajah-4 back on Earth indicated, all manner of mishaps befall the men and women who are striving to tame this majestic planet. I still marvel at how little reliable information there is about Rajah-4 decades after it has been settled. I hope my correspondence over the years will help remedy this failure of the Empire. Given enough time, I may even organize my notes into definitive volumes that will address many of the salacious and wild tales that seem to be the only information that ever reaches the people of Earth.

Forgive me again Sir Williard. I find as I write this letter that in spite of my intention to be completely honest, the **** of my conservative upbringing causes me to digress whenever the topic becomes uncomfortable. I was saying how charming I found Dr. Miller’s young Hindu nurse. When she sat at my feet with her hand upon my thigh I found myself reacting in a most embarrassing manner; thankfully Saminya did not seem to notice the growing bulge in my trousers and to spare her the unpleasantness of discovering my condition I rose and walked across the library to examine the collection of books on the shelves. No longer in close proximity or even able to gaze at the lovely young nurse I thought to clear mind of the distractions of the body, but this was not to be the case.

The suppressed memory of the night before must have remained with me like a lingering poison. Suddenly all I could think of was how she would look layed out on her back amongst the papers of Dr.Miller’s desk with her ankles – still in the white shoes and socks – over my shoulders, and all the buttons on her blouse unfastened so I could see all of her round breasts. Somehow in my fantasy I was bare-chested with my trousers and linens around my ankles positioning my rampant member against her sex. The position, I imagine, was inspired by the manservant’s taking of the young maid in the torch-lit gardens, but in no way could that exonerate this most uncultured desire. My erection of course was only further augmented by the firm belief that as attractive as the maid of the night before had been, that sweet Saminya would be even more lovely as I enjoyed her lithe body. It was too easy to picture the wild look in her eyes as she felt me sliding between her thighs and deep within her, and I could almost hear her moans of pleasure building to a climatic scream when I finally spent my seed into her waiting womb. I can make no excuse for these unchristian fantasies, but I assure you Sir Williard that I remained a gentleman, in action at least, if not in thought.

It did not help matters at all when the young nurse came to stand close by my side; so close in fact the soft swell of her breast pressed against my arm and her cheek just touched my shoulder blade. Her hair smelled of cinnamon and nutmeg and I had to clench my hands into fists to keep from sliding my fingers through the thick black mane and freeing her braid so I could see it cascade across her slender body. I find it ironic that my mother's greatest fear when I went to King's College in Tai Pei to finish my education was that I might become ensnared by a relationship with a native woman and yet it is only now that I have finally reached a position that I might find and wed a gentlewoman appropriate to my family name that I can find myself smitten with the charming Saminya. As I write these words on paper I find myself seriously considering if I could marry a woman of Indian blood? According to the charter as I understand it, she will, in time, be granted full citizenship in the British Empire and her family was likely one of the old local nobility of the subcontinent...

In the end, I contrived to send Saminya to fetch a glass of ice water, my deception helped in no small part by the sweat upon my brow and the flush of my face. I also inquired if I might be allowed to use the good Doctor's desk to write some notes as I waited. Had I not sent her away, you might never have received this letter. I likely would have lost all control, not only betraying the trust of the lovely young nurse and any future relationship that we might have, but also irrevocably ruined any chance to work with Dr. Miller in his practice and bringing shame upon you for providing me with a letter of introduction. It was a close call, only by the most diligent studying of the Doctor’s collection was I in time able to calm myself enough that the bulge in my trousers was barely noticeable when Saminya returned with a pitcher of ice water and the assurance that Dr. Miller would be honoured to share any his desk and any writing materials I might need until lunch.

What next for young Doctor Baxter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)