More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultrasound7 Ultrasound7

What are you?

A Citizen, a Soldier, and a member of the Tau Empire! (Verson 2.0)

The Imperium has forgotten much that it had learned, secrets unnumbered and gifts uncounted cast aside in the name of Faith, and it's continued dominance of the galaxy is largely a matter of inertia.

Not so the Tau.

The Tau Empire and it's member Species are progressing, advancing, developing, expanding! Were it not for the limitations of calculated warp jumps and their utter lack of psychic ability they would in all likelihood have already conquered the galaxy, for their technological prowess exceeds that of anyone save the Necrontyr, and it is still very much in question weather this will continue to be the case, since the Tau are advancing technologically and the Necrons, for all that they seem to stand at the uttermost pinnacle of that power, are stagnant, and soon enough the Tau may unravel their secrets and become greater still.

What is more, the Tau have something no one else does: HOPE. The Imperial Creed claims, “Hope is the first step on the road to Disappointment,” which while true in it's raw form, is false in it's implications: yes, if you do not hope, you cannot be disappointed, but life without hope is a life without ambition, and life without ambition is a life that will inevitably end in failure! The Imperium is failing, slowly, like a lake drying up, but failing none the less. The Tau Empire is NOT failing, it is expanding, developing, advancing, and as it does so, rather than destroying the alien races it encounters, it recruits them, uses their unique abilities to increase it's own power and ability.

The Tau espouse the philosophy of 'The Greater Good', and as a life-long citizen of their empire you believe in it. In it's simplest form it goes thus: “The Good of the Many outweighs the Good of the Few, or the One.” an ancient concept which humanity has forgotten, and this is why you have become a member of the Empire's armed forces, both citizen and soldier.

Note: Having grown so tired not only in the original chapters inactivity but also Rigidity I have taken it upon myself to give it the reboot it deserves

Who are you as a member of this mighty Empire?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)