More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lknight lknight

Is she alone, or watched?

A Cave Toad who Barters

Moving through the hot, humid, swamp, the night elven beauty cursed her decision on coming here. Already her leather outfit clung to her body like a second skin. Her heaving breasts squeezing tight, and giving anyone who cared to look a rather nice view of her perky breasts. Her lower half wasn't fairing much better, clinging to her ass, and showing off the peach like rump beneath. Hair clung to her face, and down her back. If one didn't didn't know any better, they would have thought had gone swimming. And with the sweat dribbling down her cleavage, she wasn't one to dispute such an accusation.

For several hours she had been wandering about without any luck. Divine guidance, natural tracking, and even a spectral owl at her command had come up with little. Granted, she didn't even know what she was looking for. Cultists, demons, orcs, trolls, murlocs, and whatever else lurked in murky waters. It wasn't so strange that adventurers went missing in these areas, it was just the sudden spike that drawn her here. Coupled with a strange energy that seemed very much like portal magic... and well, Tyrande was one of many sent here, but no one had found anything of note. Or perhaps they had, and were to busy getting their brains fucked out to care.

Whatever the case, the buxom beauty wasn't aware, and so she continued her search. It was dusk, and she was about to give up her search, when she found something. And by something, she didn't recognize it. While she had assumed it was a malformed orc at first, as she got a good look at it, she realized it was something else. The bloated, sad creature was no orc. Its mottled, green skin and white underbelly attested enough to that. Its wide face was that of a frog or a toad, and the slime covering his skin was far from anything she'd seen before. Why it wore a pair of frumpy, ill fitting pants, Tyrande couldn't care less, raising her bow. "Don't move!" She hissed, causing the creature to raise from its camp.

"No shoot!" It cried, raising its webbed fingers defensively. "I be good!" It continued, its common quite broken. But Tyrande just assumed it was a lesser species, they often spoke as such.

"What are you doing here?" She asked hatefully, pulling the quiver back. The creature yelped, expecting , only to not die instantly.

"Camp?" It answered, a bit confused.

"I mean... what are you doing in this swamp." She sighed, her voice dangerously annoyed by the answer.

"Oh." It answered. "Not know. Brought here by stone."

"Stone?"

The creature nodded. "Stone." Making a circular like pattern in the air, Tyrande was disinterested until he made several designs that very much looked like runes. Likely a portal of some sort, although who had summoned this creature was unknown.

"Where is it?" She demanded.

"Can say, can say!" He exclaimed. "But... must pay price."

"What?" Tyrande asked, brow raising on her pretty face. "This is not a negotiation. I can let loose this arrow at any time."

"Not find stone then." The creature nodded.

"I'll find it." She stated. "But what is this price?"

Thinking for a moment, the creature responded. "Kiss."

"A what?"

"A Kiss."

Of course, the cave toad wanted more than that. But it was doing well, at least in its own mind, of playing innocent.

Tyrande had the choice of a life time. Every ounce of her being told her just to release the arrow and be done with this. On the other hand, how long would it take to find it on her own? A few more hours, maybe one of the sentinals would find it? Or she could be out here for days, or perhaps weeks.

Opening her mouth, she answered...

Deal or no deal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)