More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Khoratari Khoratari

What's next?

A Bount?

The Bounts were thought to be completely eradicated after the battle at the Soul Society.

However, Jin Kariya was not completely thorough in their search for the remaining Bounts.

One had slipped past his overreaching gaze.

A younger man, at least by the Bounts standards had survived by himself for around 40 years.

He wasn't sure what he was or why he didn't age.

While he wasn't able to find anything relating to those topics, he did find something else.

A guide written by a man named Jin Kariya, supposedly Jin had the same gifts that he did.

He would've loved to meet him and find out why he was born this way, but he was more interested in the book.

It seemed to be a guide to summon a spirit, Kariya called it a doll.

Kariya wrote that you can only summon one doll and make a contract with it.

Afterwards you were bound for life, there is also a lot of danger in summoning one.

But you were still "young" and assumed you could handle it.

The ritual itself wasn't very complicated, and you were able to collect all the materials quite easily.

All but one material was missing, a Bount Symbol.

You weren't sure what a Bount was, but the symbol was drawn inside the book.

You traced the symbol onto a piece of paper and placed it in the center of the circle of candles.

Beginning the ritual you noticed the room you were in became extremely dark.

The only light was from the candles you had placed around the Bount symbol.

It was as if the outside world disappeared and you were in an endless void.

The symbol in the center burst into flames, normally this would be an issue since you're inside.

But you were mesmerized by it's strange motions, the fire was twisting and forming into something.

What did it turn into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)