More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jjjjrsa2 Jjjjrsa2

What did you see?

A Blurry Figure

As the flash went away and you looked closer at your phone, there you saw yourself in the room. Behind you though was a shadowy object. At the first sight of it you turned around a bit scared only to see nothing behind you.

Turning your head back to the phone all you could see was a vaguely feminine shape directly behind you. Almost as if it was ready to grab you.

Putting the phone away you hop back into the bed and get under the covers. You quickly decide it would just be best to go to sleep and get this whole ordeal over with. The combination of the warm covers and soft mattress easily lulled you to sleep even through the chilling presence that someone was there with you. But what was stranger than what you saw in the photo tonight is what you saw in your dreams.

At first you were alone in an empty room, after a minute or so you could hear the distinct clicking of heels hitting the floor. You turned around just to see a beautiful walk directly into you. But rather than collide she simply disappeared as she touched you. In that same moment your vision blurred.

When your sight came to again you were now somewhere else, not only in a different room but in a different body, you had no control but could feel everything.

"You ready bitch?"

You hear a gravely voice from behind as hands grip onto your hips. Your lips move on their own to respond

"Yes daddy!"

You hear the excited voice of a young woman. For just a moment you can feel a hot object penetrate you from behind until your vision blurs again.

This time you're right up, below you is a muscular man completely naked. You can see your breasts bounce up and down as you feel the pleasure of the man under you thrusting up into you. Again your vision blurred out.

The dream must have lasted hours as you found yourself in many different sexual situations, it was clear you were reliving the past experiences of a prostitute in this very building. The final vision found you on your knees in a room filled with men. All of them had their hands on their cocks as they furiously jacked off. You could feel the heat and musk in the room as you heard their grunts, laughs, and sexual comments.

"Ready Queeny?"

the men said with smiled on their faces. You nodded as you leaned back and opened your mouth wide, your tongue hanged out as the first man blasted his load onto your face.

Right before his seed collided you shot up awake in bed. Your body drenched in sweat but even worse, the front of your pants were stained in your own load that you blew during the night. You didn't want to believe it was because of the dreams, you were straight so why did you dream about yourself in so many sexual positions with men. And why would it end up with you creaming your own pants in the night?

The only silver lining in this whole situation was that no one else was there to witness any of it. You quickly cleaned up as best you could and decided to gather your things and head back home. The whole drive home you couldn't get that name out of your head, the one you had heard in the dreams last night Queeny. Finally you had made it back home, still slightly tired you needed to make a decision.

What to do when you get back home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)