More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

What kind of furry girl did you make?

A Bear Girl

You're not quite certain as to what your reasoning was when you decided to use bear DNA. You think you were going for strength...but a part of you has to acknowledge your secret love of large and heavy-set women. You find yourself being hugged tightly against her massive belly and admittedly huge boobs. You're a little nervous about just what she could do with that strength of hers, but you do hug back, rather revelling in all that warm flesh and fur. You've gotten quite aroused by this situation...and suddenly, as this bear girl is squashing you against her gargantuan body, she feels it.

"Oh...master," she says in surprise, "you're all...oh...my goodness."

By her expression, you can tell that if she didn't have the facial around her chubby cheeks and bear-like muzzle, you'd be able to see her blush.

"I didn't expect," she continues, still holding onto you, but more gently now.

"Well," you say, "you are very beautiful."

You have to reach up to stroke her cheek. She's at least a foot taller than you are and much much wider and heavier. She leans into your touch and begins to rub herself against you. When you take a chance and nuzzle her nose with yours, she wraps her arms tightly around you again and kisses you deeply, her long and slick tongue sliding into your mouth. You couldn't get away even if you wanted to, so you just kiss back.

"I'm glad I please you," she murmurs, "because you make me all hot inside. Will you...will you bond with me?"

Some bonding?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)