More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by superanon1234 superanon1234

Who do you approach for an adventure?

A Bawdy Half-Orc Barbarian

As you start to scan the room for a possible companion a commotion breaks out at the long table nearest to you. A group of Freelancers had gotten in a shouting match that started with at thrown tankard (that you had to duck under) and ended with a combination arm wrestling and drinking match. The victor is a massive Half-Orc woman, her rippling muscles clearly visible considering the scant clothes that she is wearing. Animal furs cover her more than ample breasts and form a long skirt that parts to show off her formidable thighs. Her skin is a light tan that has a hint of green, when it catches the light right, and her dark hair is cut short with a fade on the sides. Despite her large size and skin she has none of the orcish features some Half-orcs are born with, in fact when she isnt swearing you might say her face is down-right beautiful. Even for the Tipsy Tankard this is a rare sight so you move into the growing circle that has formed around this Half-orc as she accepts more challengers. As you leave the bar you whisper something to Jenny before slipping her a couple silvers.

"C'mon scrawny I know you have more in you! Unless you tired yourself out staring at these bad boys all night!" She shouts to her competitor, an obviously drunken dwarf, as she motions with her free hand to an intentionally vague area between her bicep and her breast. The dwarf gets distracted by this for a second as the half-orc chugs another tankard of ale before slamming the undersized dwarven arm onto the table. The whole table. including you, burst out laughing at this and a new dwarf shoves the loser aside before slurring, "Alright Gatta I'm up next!" The Half-orc rolls her eyes at the new challenger before finishing her fresh tankard and her fresh competitor easily. The increasing drunkenness and lessening strength of Gatta's competition starts to make the crowd disperse, however she is still reveling in her victories and the free ale they have provided.

Once the crowd has dwindled down you make your move, motioning to Jenny she brings over a tray with different sized flagons as you start to sit down. Gatta gives you a smirk and says, "oh you can't be serious, your arms are like twigs!" You start to blush at the insult but catch yourself by saying, "My name is Ty Goldleaf and I know I might not be a match for your strength, but I can hold my ale! I challenge you to a drinking competition and if I win you have to listen to my proposition." Gatta scoffs but her eyes light up when they catch the tray that Jenny places on the table. "Alright Twig you're on."

The crowd clears when the arm wrestling is over but you go drink for drink with this massive Half-Orc woman and she seems to be impressed despite your slightly smaller flagons. Finally as you reach the last flagon Gatta drops hers and starts to look like she is on the verge of getting ill. "Alright I yield Twiggy, what did you want to show me?" You lean in and subtly pull the Guildmaster's Coin from your breast pocket. Gatta's eyes bulge as you say, "I'm looking for the strongest person here to take a job with me, if you're in meet me when you shake off the hangover. By the way you look like you might need some water." As you get up and walk away you push one of your flagons towards her. A few paces later you hear a shout and duck the water filled flagon as it flies past your head.

What do you find at the Guild Hall

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)