More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

A Bank Lobby

I blink and the world has changed again. I see a richly appointed bank lobby that is. I don't see any customers but realize looking at the clock that is must have just opened. Studying my surroundings I see small island desks each with a teller behind them.

Behind each desk is a different girl in the same formal blue uniform and skirt. Looking closer I realize a glance might show the uniform as formal but it was anything but. The tight fit of the jacket hugs every curve and cuts let viewers easily look down onto the breasts of a girl. Looking down at myself I study the uniform further. Bellow the line of the desk the uniform cuts open again showing my new tight midriff. Bellow the jacket is a short skirt and shifting my legs I realized nothing under. Long stockings and high heels finish the look.

Shifting the mirror on my desk I take a look at my new body. A small round cute face peers back at me through a set of glasses curiously. I look friendly, approachable, soft.... highly fuckable and highly willing.

Shifting back I place my eyes on the door and wait

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)