More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Decadent Empire Decadent Empire

Who are you?

A 54 year old mother of an overweight and ugly breeder

When someone says the word "breeder" the first thing that comes to mind is a hot, fit younger man with a pefect cock. Your son is not like those guys. Edward has been fat for as long as you can remember, with looks to match. Women have ignoring and avoiding him since middle school. Even worse, when he got his breeder's cock, it was huge, like normal, but it was knobby and misshapen, spewing copius amounts of foul smelling and gag inducing cum.

For the last ten years, ever since your husband died and your son became a breeder, he has been living in your basement full time. Looking back, you think your husband may have been right about spoiling him and letting him have whatever he wants because now, as a breeder who can take anything he wants, he has been a handful to deal with. A handful and a mouthful. Despite ten years of living with a breeder, you have remained unbred because he doesn't want to "lose his tendie maker" for any amount of time.

"Moooom! Tendies now!" Speaking of... As you carry a plate of freshly made chicken tenders down to your son in the basement you catch sight of yourself in the mirror. You were never much of a looker, more cute than pretty, but even those days were past. Your tits sag over the ridiculous low cut apron, which is one of the only things youre allowed to wear around the house. You've put on a lot of weight since your prime, though thankfully not as much as your son, and it all has gone to your belly, thighs, and butt.

When you open the door to the basement, you are hit with a wall of smell. To try to put the rancid odor into words would fail to do it justice. Even after a decade of dealing with his foul smelling cum, much of it up close and personal, you are still not accustomed to the smell. back a gag, you put on a fake smile and walk into the room.

"Here you go sweetie! Nice and warm fresh out of the oven!" Your son is sitting at his computer playing video games, his misshapen cock half flaccid, dripping cum as he plays. He must have recently got off. He simply grunts and points to his desk, which is a mess of empty Mountain Dew bottles and chip bags. Next to him, naked and chained to the ground so she can't even stand up is your daughter, Emily. Unlike her older brother, Emily is beautiful and in incredible shape, with an hourglass figure, bountiful breasts, and a large, perfectly shaped ass. She was everything her brother wasn't, outgoing, smart, and with a bright future until Edward turned her into his breesing pet, rarely letting her out of the basement, let alone out of the house.

In front of her is a dog bowl, half-full of his semen. Luckily his breeder mods made it so that his cum provided all the nutrients and calories needed to survive, because she could go weeks without eating anything else. As for hydration, well, let's just say he might be one of the only basement dwelling neckbeards that doesn't have any piss bottles. When you and your daughter make eye contact, she gives a small shake of her head, but you ignore it and clear your throat to get his attention.

"Ummm, honey, your sister has been down here for a while. Maybe you could let her out for a little bit?" You and Emily wince, waiting for his reaction. In the past he has reacted very... poorly to such questions.

Does he let her go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)